Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 PM

Wow!!!I received my Package from Kathy Nelson from MI today. What a box full. I don't have your board name to send you a PM to thank you. My Package was awsome. My GD received the package for me since I am not home. She sent me a picture of what was in the box. I loooove the fabric,magnet,calendar and all the other goodies. Thank you for taking the time to pick out such great things for me. When I get home next Thursday I will post a picture of my goodies. I am sure the Snickers and Skittles and the Star burst candies will be gone. Today was my GD birthday so she was happy to receive the mail for me today. I am sure She will eat the candy. She loves the Swaps. She comes over when I get my packages and loves to open them. Thank You again Kathy for such a great Swap Firmie. :) :) Please send me a PM so I can thank you
Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by greenini
Love those batiks, nice packages this month folks....looks around the corner....crazy mail lady came and went...no squishie and I'm house cleaning AAACCCKKKK someone please make me lie down and stop it :shock: :shock:
Jo, I would like you to sit down now and stop cleaning . Take a break and pet the cat and relax. Get george to give you a neck rub. I am in hotel in Tennessee waiting for DH to return from work. :lol: :wink:
Old 05-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Power Poster

Dottie I recieved a little gripper a couple months ago from my secret pal. I love it. Keeps your hand out of the way so if you slip while using your rotary you keep your fingers!!Mimom what pretty autumn fabric. What will you make?? Maybe a table topper would work. Mary
Old 05-19-2011, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by reeskylr
Originally Posted by tedytrser
Hi there don't want to miss the June sign up when does that normally happen. Have a great day!
I think it is automatic, unless she drops people from the swap or you tell her you don't want to be in the next time. But I could be wrong. :)
It's not automatic, you have to sign up each month and resend your info every month, she will post when the next sign up begins and ends, she has to make sure each person gets their squishy/firmy before the next swap can begin.
Thank you I will be on the look out.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:51 PM

Lynnie, cleaning done, cleaning man also gone, had to help him a bit..done now, tired, hurt, but done...
Old 05-19-2011, 05:00 PM

well finally figured out how todownload the pic from my phone here is my package from my SP Kathy Nelson can't send you a PM I don't know your board name , but thanks so much for the gifts Love the hand made tissue box. Everything was just wonderful. Thanks again :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-199426.jpe  
Old 05-19-2011, 05:19 PM

Okay, hopefully this will work. But here is a picture of the goodies I received from 3Norwichterr.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-199439.jpe  
Old 05-19-2011, 05:50 PM

wow what a great squishie. love the fabric :lol:
Old 05-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Power Poster

Love looking at all the pictures of the squishies!!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:53 PM

WELL I FELL OFF MY BENCH!! I sure did get your NO MY squishy today........ Love it Love it.... Thank you so much for your generosity. I just love everything.... I got a really neat magizine which I am going to try and make some of the quilts in there and I got some wonderful homemade things (the best kind to get because they are a one of a kind thing just for me) a tote bag of the Miami dolphins from Terryl's home state, a beautiful pot holder/hot pad I will use for both! It has lovely fancy FMQ on it, I also recieved a handmade needle holder Made out of the most beautiful orange batiks I think. I usually don't like orange but I do love this. How did you know I love to cook! I got the neatest cook book and also some reciepe cards (dying to try them out) , some needles, a tape measure, a book mark, I hope I didn't leave anything out. I also got a lovely note from Terryl too...... Thanks a bunch. Here is a pic of my loot!!!!!!! OH I forgot the nail clipper set and the seam ripper (I forgot about the seam ripper cause I never make a mistake so I don't use them lol lol I wish)
Originally Posted by Terryl
SP, SP, SP.......... Your package is out for delivery!!!! Woohoo..... you're gonna get your squishy today :) :) :) Are you home? Do you work? Are you on vacation? What time is your mail delivered? Should you go home for lunch today? Oh boy, you're keeping me in suspense LOL LOL
Attached Thumbnails attachment-199450.jpe