Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-09-2011, 09:57 AM

My SP's zip code adds up to 12 also. Looks like there are a couple of possibilities.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:11 AM

My parcel is ready for mailing just need to add a note so should be out in the mail on Mon. I am a bit disappointed I could not fulfill the pal's list. I searched high and low for the item finally went directly to the manufacture, the item(s) is no longer made. Unless someone buys the company these will be only a thing of the 70 and 80s.
It's warm and sunny where you are to day with highs of 27C today and 21C tomorrow. :) Enjoy your summer at last!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:41 AM

Okay stalkers,
Just got back from the post office!
First package went to the New England state I was born in plus her street name is my maiden name. How did that ever happen? Zip code ends in 0 and starts in 0 and of the three numbers in the middle, two of them are the same. Should be delivered Monday.
Second package went south. The street has something to do with Christmas in July, at least to me it does. Zip code adds up to 28. Also will be delivered on Monday.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Tussymussy

Lol Candi, if you do that you won't be able to stalk! :XD:
Oh don't you worry, Sue, I can stalk with my back eyes, lol.
Laughing. I once convinced my son that I really did have eyes in the back of my head. My kitchen sink is in front of a window so I could see what he was doing in the reflection in the window. Told him off for being naughty. He was astounded that he was caught as I had my back to him, so I put my glasses on the back of my head and said: "See, I got eyes in the back of my head!" It took him years to forgive me on that one! :XD:
Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Well, my plans to finish shopping for my SP were derailed when hubby took the car to work today. Stinker. By the way, it isn't raining here today, he has a bicycle, he works FOUR BLOCKS AWAY!!!
That's men for you! LOL
Old 09-09-2011, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
Thankfully, the water is finally receding up here...I sure hope everyone affected by the flooding is doing okay!

Nice to see the great packages being received. Mine is ready to be mailed today. I was able to get a little chick made. I've named her Peaches and since she will be heading to the sunshine state, we packed a collection of beach blankets along with some other favorites listed on my Secret Pals info sheet.
Maureen, Peaches is really cute. Now all the other chickens will want beach blankets! Sigh.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
Tussy, that is just what I was thinking, I wonder if we can prise some more clues??

Canny

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Originally Posted by Sheila-in Erie
I was on vacation and now I have strep throat so my package isn't ready to mail yet but it is going far away (that's a hint). I know walk n roll and thomp116 (Kris) sp's and I can be bought just not with chocolate!
Took me a while to read all 76 pages- omg- you ladies are just too funny. I was going to skip to the end and just couldn't do it- afraid I would miss something.
Canny that sounds as if it is coming our way! Not many hints for us so far. What do you think?
We could try, now where are my thumbscrews?

:-D
Old 09-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
This is latchhook rug my friend made for me hanging by the hoops, see a theme there?
Someone likes ZEBRAS?????
I think you need glasses! That is a TIGER!!
Tiger, Zebra, what's the diff? Bottom line: the woman loves animals with stripes! She probably likes catz too!
Old 09-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Swap Hosts

Waaaahhhhh! No one is sending me ANYTHING! :( *SNIFF*

(BLOTTING AWAY MY TEARS)

On a happier note ~ I went to Michael's to pick up a couple of notions for my SP. No offense to those of you who are Halloween lovers, (I'm not) but over the last couple of months I shudder when I walk around in there. They have really gone over the top with the gruesome stuff. I've almost felt like Autumn has been robbed from those of us who love the season just because it is full of God's bounty and His paintbrush!

Until today! YAY! They had lovely primitive wood crosses with fall leaves in tin that read "Believe" and "Faith" - lots of "Harvest Blessings" and the sweetest fall angels. Needless to say, I picked up more than I planned on. A bunch of sweet decorations are on the way to my sister as a thank you for putting us up during the hurricane evacuation!
Old 09-09-2011, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
Thankfully, the water is finally receding up here...I sure hope everyone affected by the flooding is doing okay!

Nice to see the great packages being received. Mine is ready to be mailed today. I was able to get a little chick made. I've named her Peaches and since she will be heading to the sunshine state, we packed a collection of beach blankets along with some other favorites listed on my Secret Pals info sheet.
Candi ... is it YOU????
Sure could me!! Also could be going to Soniboo, ladybug, quilt nut, crafty Darlene or mooretll. Did I remember are the Floridian in this swap?

Peaces is adorable! And I love red...so maybe it us mine :mrgreen: