Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-17-2011, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
can not get into my Dr until 9-11 so I am heading back to the emergency room in a little while, have to wait for pain pill to work so I can get to the car. I am going to be late mailing out my package to my secret pal (first time EVER) but will get it into the mail soon I promise.
Oh, I'm so sorry, please be careful driving, Lori can anyone not take you?????

I hope you can get some relief, maybe some injections or procedures..I get them all the time for similar issues and they really help...PM me if you want to know more,
Jo
Old 08-17-2011, 02:43 PM

This was my 1st swap and I have to say it was so much fun, yes, even the anticipation from waiting on my squishy that drove me crazy! I am so ready for the next one! :thumbup:
Old 08-17-2011, 02:48 PM

Lori get better soon! We sure love you as a hostess for these swaps! Get some rest!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:52 PM

Location: in front of this dang computer instead of my Bernina!(Naples, Florida)

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I received my SP package from Mary Ann Mc. I just love everything she sent to me. This will be my second Terri Thayer book. I loved the first one, so I can't wait to get into this one. Mary Ann also sent me a batik tissue holder (with the tissue inside), a darling pin cushion, some quilt themed notecards, a really cute earring holder for traveling, some lovely fabric, and my favorites, Reese's Pieces. Thank you so much for everything.
Katie, you are a creative thinker! I thought it was a needle book. But I love the idea of a travel earring holder!! :thumbup: and I'm so glad you like it all.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:02 PM

[quote=arizonagirl]
Originally Posted by verna2197
I received my package today, lots of goodies. Already had to open the chocolate! My SP sent me Paisleys which I hate, but this one is really nice. Cathy(tumrub) told me she had to cause her horns were out. LOL![/quote

Oh my gosh that paisley is so pretty. Just go ahead and send that offending fabric right over to me...lol
No that is okay I will keep it. Its prettier in person, has sparkles in it.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:10 PM

Well, now that you say that, it makes perfect sense - a needle holder. The first thing that came to my mind was an earring holder. That's how I'm going to use it.
Thanks Again!!!!!

Originally Posted by MaryAnnMc
Originally Posted by Katie Ann
I received my SP package from Mary Ann Mc. I just love everything she sent to me. This will be my second Terri Thayer book. I loved the first one, so I can't wait to get into this one. Mary Ann also sent me a batik tissue holder (with the tissue inside), a darling pin cushion, some quilt themed notecards, a really cute earring holder for traveling, some lovely fabric, and my favorites, Reese's Pieces. Thank you so much for everything.
Katie, you are a creative thinker! I thought it was a needle book. But I love the idea of a travel earring holder!! :thumbup: and I'm so glad you like it all.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:18 PM

my sp that went east was delivered the other is in the local post office out west and if it wasn't delivered today it will be tomorrow, I hope it makes her feel better
Old 08-17-2011, 03:43 PM

Made it to the postoffice this afternoon and my SP package is on the way. Confermation number is in my purse in my car so will start tracking it tomorrow. SP be on the look out it should arrive Friday or Saturday. It is going way up North of where I am.

Lori, I hope you start feeling better soon. Your backache should ease as you get your UTI undercontrol.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Sorry I haven't been on very much lately. I have hurt my back and had to go to the emergency room Sunday. I have pulled a muscle in my lower back and have urinary tract infection along with the arthritis they found in my lower back when they did the xray. Only time it doesn't hurt is when I lay down. They gave me muscle relaxers and pain medication that makes me very sleepy. It is not getting any better and can not get into my Dr until 9-11 so I am heading back to the emergency room in a little while, have to wait for pain pill to work so I can get to the car. I am going to be late mailing out my package to my secret pal (first time EVER) but will get it into the mail soon I promise.
Oh Lori,

I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by dabbler312
Dropped my package off with the postmaster today. It will be out on the early truck - if I drove it would be 14 hours and 17 minutes to your door; do you know where I'm heading?

Lori - I hope you are feeling better soon.
Rats!!! It's not mine as I am 18 hours and 31 minutes away!!! LOL