Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-24-2011, 05:31 AM

I will share gummy bears only after I get out the ones I love!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:40 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Seriously, think of all the interesting projects you could make with 7 lbs of Gummy Bears - assuming you spray the heck out of them with acrylic first. You could cover a coffee table with them and put glass over it. Make a lampshade. A picture or mirror frame. Hmmm. Maybe even flip flops! Got a dent in your car? Cover it with gummy bears! Should I keep going?
Old 10-24-2011, 06:22 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Seriously, think of all the interesting projects you could make with 7 lbs of Gummy Bears - assuming you spray the heck out of them with acrylic first. You could cover a coffee table with them and put glass over it. Make a lampshade. A picture or mirror frame. Hmmm. Maybe even flip flops! Got a dent in your car? Cover it with gummy bears! Should I keep going?
No you should go take a nap. It's OK Krystyna.It will all be better when you wake up.LOL Mary
Old 10-24-2011, 06:42 AM

Hey everyone! Man did I have a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone! Got back late last night from the Smokies, it was so beautiful and cold too! Had a wonderful pkg waiting for me from Reginalovesfabric! Thank you sooo much it was great! I will try to add pictures. Love, love the sunbonnet sue blocks along with everything else she sent...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-276357.jpe   attachment-276362.jpe  
Old 10-24-2011, 07:00 AM

Love all the pkgs everyone has received. But of course I received the best one! LOL! Thanks again Regina! Going over to sign up for the Nov. swap can't wait! Thanks for all the hard work Lori! You do a great job!
Faye...love the Big girl panties too cute! Thought I would share a few beautiful picture from our cabin (taken with my cell phone I will down load my camera later)we Fla. girls don't have leaves that look like this!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-276369.jpe   attachment-276370.jpe  
Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Love all the pkgs everyone has received. But of course I received the best one! LOL! Thanks again Regina! Going over to sign up for the Nov. swap can't wait! Thanks for all the hard work Lori! You do a great job!
Faye...love the Big girl panties too cute! Thought I would share a few beautiful picture from our cabin (taken with my cell phone I will down load my camera later)we Fla. girls don't have leaves that look like this!
Very pretty !!!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Krystyna
No you should go take a nap. It's OK Krystyna.It will all be better when you wake up.LOL Mary
No fooling, I should take a nap. Hubby worked the midnight shift last night, so I was up until he left for work and then up a little later waiting for my son to call to say he arrived at his destination safely. Nice sound sleep with no snoring to wake me until 5:20 am when hubby's alarm clock went off and the dogs started barking at it. Grrrrrr.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Swap Hosts

Breath taking!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:13 AM

Hey everyone! Man did I have a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone! Got back late last night from the Smokies, it was so beautiful and cold too! Had a wonderful pkg waiting for me from Reginalovesfabric! Thank you sooo much it was great! I will try to add pictures. Love, love the sunbonnet sue blocks along with everything else she sent...
Darlene what a wonderful package you got. I love red work. I have never tried it, I think it takes more patience than I have. Can't wait to see what you make with them. I have those same green FQ's. I have lot of the blues, greens, yellow, orange, pinks, and purples. I love the colores in the FQ's. I used them to make my offset log cabin quilt. Here is the link if you want to see what it looks like: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-139753-1.htm
Old 10-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Darlene what a wonderful package you got. I love red work. I have never tried it, I think it takes more patience than I have. Can't wait to see what you make with them. I have those same green FQ's. I have lot of the blues, greens, yellow, orange, pinks, and purples. I love the colores in the FQ's. I used them to make my offset log cabin quilt. Here is the link if you want to see what it looks like: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-139753-1.htm
Robyn, you have a LOT of patience!