Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-24-2011, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Gigi07
Originally Posted by brenda21
To my bench sitting pals in North Carolina and Georgia...you should have had your goodies...they BETTER be there this week..I have been using a pack and ship place for the past few months because it's so much closer than the post office, but I've had nothing but problems, so it's back to the post office from here on...so sorry you're still sitting!
Thought it was coming my way but I don't drink coffee... :-(
don't understand the coffee comment ?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:08 AM

Nice packages. love the sunbonnet sue blocks.

I am all signed up for November, in fact I already have my boxes packed just need to personalize them.

My eye surgery is in the morning, can't wait, I want it over with.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Nice packages. love the sunbonnet sue blocks.

I am all signed up for November, in fact I already have my boxes packed just need to personalize them.

My eye surgery is in the morning, can't wait, I want it over with.
Praying for you now, Wanda Lou!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Hey everyone! Man did I have a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone! Got back late last night from the Smokies, it was so beautiful and cold too! Had a wonderful pkg waiting for me from Reginalovesfabric! Thank you sooo much it was great! I will try to add pictures. Love, love the sunbonnet sue blocks along with everything else she sent...
Darlene what a wonderful package you got. I love red work. I have never tried it, I think it takes more patience than I have. Can't wait to see what you make with them. I have those same green FQ's. I have lot of the blues, greens, yellow, orange, pinks, and purples. I love the colores in the FQ's. I used them to make my offset log cabin quilt. Here is the link if you want to see what it looks like: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-139753-1.htm
Robyn I love what you did with your FQ's! It turned out just beautiful! Looks like you have alot of patience to me!

:-) :-)
Old 10-24-2011, 11:38 AM

Boy did I get some goodies this weekend for future Secret Pals...........

At a garage sale I got a huge can of old buttons.........so if you are my secret pal and want buttons all I need to do is get a baggie and scoop some buttons in the bag........

Then I hit Michael's up for some reduced items with an additional 25% off..............I was paying 15 cents for items that cost $3.00.........so the next 10 people may get like items.....

I so love bargins.........
Old 10-24-2011, 11:55 AM

I just signed up for November - thank you Lori.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:58 AM

Charles received his package from Sik1010 Today. He was very excited. Sarah you did a great job on his package.
She sent him:
5 fat quarters in blues, a seam ripper, 3 note tablets, chopsticks, kleenex that you put in your pocket, a Pumpkin full of skittles candy, a package of gummy fish (hes already opened them) a little "tackle box" one that you would put embroidery thread in, a package of doggy treats...oh the dogs say "thank you" they have already gotten one. and 3 patterns. Oh and a cute little card that says "Heres your next installment on your swap package. Hope you like it! Maybe you can trade some things with your wife, so you won't need to steal things!LOL
Bless Charles heart, he didnt find that funny at all. LOL Oh well I DID!!!! And after I explained what was meant by that he says "OH" lol. Sometimes it just takes a little extra time for him to comprehend things. LOL Thank you so very much Sarah you made his day. :)

OOPS SORRY THE PICTURE IS SIDEWAYS.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-276468.jpe  
Old 10-24-2011, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I will share gummy bears only after I get out the ones I love!
Seriously, think of all the interesting projects you could make with 7 lbs of Gummy Bears - assuming you spray the heck out of them with acrylic first. You could cover a coffee table with them and put glass over it. Make a lampshade. A picture or mirror frame. Hmmm. Maybe even flip flops! Got a dent in your car? Cover it with gummy bears! Should I keep going?
Your too funny Krystyna. I want some flip flops made from them. :)
Old 10-24-2011, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Love all the pkgs everyone has received. But of course I received the best one! LOL! Thanks again Regina! Going over to sign up for the Nov. swap can't wait! Thanks for all the hard work Lori! You do a great job!
Faye...love the Big girl panties too cute! Thought I would share a few beautiful picture from our cabin (taken with my cell phone I will down load my camera later)we Fla. girls don't have leaves that look like this!
Sure miss the north country with all the color changing.... Thasnk for the memory
Old 10-24-2011, 01:50 PM

I received another package today from my sp walk-n-roll. It was a wonderful smelling grape candle for me and catnip mice and special treats for Sassy. :twisted: Thanks from both of us!