Iron Quilter

Old 10-21-2013, 07:34 PM

Here is the page to up load your entry
https://www.missouriquiltco.com/content/ironquilter

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
I ordered the charm packs due to the price, but am not decided if I'm going to try a quilt or not. There is a lot of variety in this pack, and I can't imagine a pattern using all of the colours.
Patti P - where did you find the link to upload the photos? Nothing came up on the site when I ordered the charms.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:41 PM

Got mine too and have been working on my entry. I think the only rule is that you have to use one entire charm pack in the project. Then they will make a link to Facebook for the voting.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:20 AM

Well, I finished mine and have uploaded the pic to MSQC. How is everyone else doing?
Wouldn't you know it, but the one day I needed to photograph something outside, we are having a very early ice storm complete with 30+ MPH winds? So there I stood in the freezing cold, trying not to fall on the ice, getting a pic of the quilt. Ah, the things we do for our craft.
I used a free pattern I found called "Next Generation Magic Nine" from Lyn Brown. I really like the pattern, although the next time I make it, I won't go quite as scrappy as this one. Actually, I wish I'd done a piano key border rather than the four patches, as I think it would have frame the center better. But it is what it is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]448332[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails iron-quilter-sm.jpg  
Old 12-04-2013, 11:31 AM

i did get mine all done and entered also. I hope i get some votes I used a half Hexi ruler to make mine, and tried to quilt it on my Crown Jewel. still leaning the machine and all its ways. this is my 3rd quilt to quilt on it. good luck to all that entered.
Attached Thumbnails hexi-quilt.jpg