Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Power Poster

Babyfire glad you liked your squishie.I had fun putting it together.I forgot to put something in for your son. I'm sorry. Maybe mama will share her reeses's?Thanks for the PM to let me know you recieved it and the thanks for it.It's so nice when someone does that.Your welcome and hope you enjoy everything. Mary
Old 07-10-2011, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by LoriEl
I am leaving tomorrow morning to go to the Adirondacks for 2 weeks. I will have no internet! BOO HOO! I will be mailing my SP her package from there and won't be here to receive mine. I will let everyone know as soon as I can upon my return what goodies I have received. My secret pal collects breast cancer awareness items so I hope to find something with that nice pink ribbon on it for her! I doubt she would want my used socks! (They are white with that pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness.)
This is funny because I on my form on "anything you would not like to get" I always say "dirty socks"!!
I think it would be a good gag gift. She would probally get a chuckle if you explained it to her.

My Secret pal, was very elusive. She doesn't say much and didn't put a lot on the form.
She does like Jelly rolls......
Old 07-10-2011, 05:52 AM

Wanted to wish all July birthdays Happy Birthday!! (um realized when reading the bday post that mine is this month also, this year is going to fast).
Old 07-10-2011, 05:52 AM

I received the most wonderful pkg from Cajunquilter2. So grab a seat. This may take awhile. :lol: My DH picked up the pkg and thought "OMG what is in here? This is heavy." Well yeah, it was FULL of great things. Here is what I received:
Dk roast coffee, Christmas nail file, 2 pkg kleenex, Moda "Makin New Friends" squares, Best Press Starch, Yellow metallic thread, Burts Bees lip balm, 30-6 inch partriotic charm squares, red sparkley fabric, "I love my dog" candle, Merry Christmas cross ornament, "sweet blessings" hanging sign, LA postcard, sewingmachine needles, the cutest tea bag with a fat 16th in it, rawhide pretzels and yogurt treats for my furbabies, my first "you're expecting a grandchild card, keepsake needle card with threader and needles, 4 different candies, sewing desing fabric, flip flop note cards and the most wonderful metal box. WOW!! I hope I did not forget anything. How sweet of her to think of my furbabies. They couldn't wait for me to take the pictures so they could have the treats. I have a son who was in the military, so the patriotic squares will go in a quilt for him. How thoughtful was it to send me the grandchild card? Myrna, I can not thank you enough. It is definately Christmas in July. :thumbup:

Looking out for pretzel stealers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]224107[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-224097.jpe   attachment-224098.jpe   attachment-224099.jpe   attachment-224100.jpe   attachment-224101.jpe  

Old 07-10-2011, 05:58 AM
Power Poster

Very nice swap. How cue are your babies? I love the fabric and well all of it.Really nice swaps going out again this month.Mary
Old 07-10-2011, 06:04 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by happynana
I got Krystyna's package in the mail today and she really went all out!! It was chock full of all kinds of wonderful goodies-writing paper emery boards sea shells candy :) beautiful fabric all kinds of cookbooks too. Oh and cute buttons hand lotion soap popourri also. Yesterday was my birthday, so I felt very blessed when my package showed up today with all the very thoughtful and generous things inside. Thank you so much.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Terry! It was so much fun putting it together for you. I know you like angels and fairies, but they are almost impossible to find ... hence the homemade angel towels.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:14 AM

Here are the pictures of the great squishey I got from Mooretll on Friday. Everything is so nice I got a cute dishsoap cover with cows on it,a panel to make a patchwork teddy bear, a panel to make a cute chicken and a basket of eggs,a homemade tissue cover,note pad,a great pattern book,butterfly pins,some of the cutest buttons( I love buttons!),CHOCOLATE!(I had a house FULL of teenagers last night until they all left to go cruising. The chocolate was almost kidnapped! but I held my ground!....Dang kids! ) :evil: and the cutest hat pincushion, it reminds me of something you would see on Derby Day. I hope I didn't forget anything. Thanks again Debbie! :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-224120.jpe   attachment-224121.jpe  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:49 AM

You are so welcome. Glad you liked it all. Good girl for standing your ground and not letting the candy get away.
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Here are the pictures of the great squishey I got from Mooretll on Friday. Everything is so nice I got a cute dishsoap cover with cows on it,a panel to make a patchwork teddy bear, a panel to make a cute chicken and a basket of eggs,a homemade tissue cover,note pad,a great pattern book,butterfly pins,some of the cutest buttons( I love buttons!),CHOCOLATE!(I had a house FULL of teenagers last night until they all left to go cruising. The chocolate was almost kidnapped! but I held my ground!....Dang kids! ) :evil: and the cutest hat pincushion, it reminds me of something you would see on Derby Day. I hope I didn't forget anything. Thanks again Debbie! :thumbup:
Old 07-10-2011, 07:52 AM

I got the best squishey from grandma Peg!!!! Thank you so much for the beautiful fabric and all the great thread I know I will make great use of it all--and the swedish fish didn't last long!!! Thanks again!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:53 AM

My firmies will go out on Monday--I have them ready!!