Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group >

Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group

Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group

Old 04-12-2016, 05:20 AM

Mine were mailed this morning.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 View Post
My 2 month group is done & I am working on the 3 month group now..Had to sidestep working on them cause my hubby fell & broke his collar bone and still trying to get his settled and he goes to the Ortho Dr on Thursday..Please say a little prayer for him, he is a very active person and I know laying around is driving him crazy
laying around doesn't drive my husband crazy, until he is told he has to! Praying he heals quickly & stays still!
Old 04-12-2016, 07:04 AM

Mine are done, but I am going to try and get the 3 month group finished too.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:06 AM

Nobody HAS to send early...just if you want to. Just be sure to get them to me by May 16. However, if they all come in early, I'll send them back to you early, at least for those who don't wish to wait for the 3 month GT group.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:02 AM

Janice, oh dear fearless leader, please do not fret. I am here. I have not started them yet, but I will not miss the deadline. I am buried real deep in three custom quilts and then some rush longarm quilting orders that need to be done. Had to side step these for the moment. I will have them done on time, no worries. Now if they all get to you early and you are waiting for mine, let me know, I will get them done asap. My block patterns are all in a row and I have the Accuquilt Go out and ready to cut. The hardest part will be to find the colors for each one. It is always fun shopping in the stash. Please don't fret.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:42 AM

Glad to hear from you and that all is well. We'll look forward to seeing your blocks soon then.
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Janice, oh dear fearless leader, please do not fret. I am here. I have not started them yet, but I will not miss the deadline. I am buried real deep in three custom quilts and then some rush longarm quilting orders that need to be done. Had to side step these for the moment. I will have them done on time, no worries. Now if they all get to you early and you are waiting for mine, let me know, I will get them done asap. My block patterns are all in a row and I have the Accuquilt Go out and ready to cut. The hardest part will be to find the colors for each one. It is always fun shopping in the stash. Please don't fret.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:31 PM

Sent mine today for both groups, sent you tracking #. Great blocks this year, am looking forward to receiving them all back. Thank you ladies for helping me with these quilts.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:37 PM

Finished both groups will mail tomorrow. Janice I will email you tracking number
Old 04-14-2016, 04:11 AM

Terriamn and Jaba, I'll be on the lookout for the tracking info. Also, Libster, it looks like your blocks will arrive today.

I'm very pleased with the blocks that were made for me. I wondered what everyone would come up with, especially with the "ugly" grey (that I now wish I had more of!), and you all pulled it off. All so different and yet i do believe they'll work together. Maybe a lap quilt top that's more modern...just a few blocks with a lot of background. We'll see. Makes me smile
Old 04-14-2016, 09:10 AM
Power Poster

My blocks are ready to ship but I am leaving town so plan to ship on tuesday or so. I hope that is not a problem.