Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 >

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Old 12-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
Default My Special Pkg arrived today!!

After running errands today I arrived home the same time as the mailman was delivering the mail. As I went to the mailbox to check the mail he came over with MY PKG. What perfect timing after tired from running errands and getting home the exact time my pkg arrived. Check out my goodies!! Chocolate orange----mmmmmmmm........love it....am enjoying it as I type this..... I LOVE homemade soaps and I love the lavendar and tea tree. Oh and the candles, evergreen & cedar is my fav. to burn during the holidays, and the lavender, fresh cotton and garden rain are also fav's of mine. Can't wait to try the blueberry cream cheese pound cake recipe. When we were in S. Carolina last year they had a u-pick-um farm and we have fresh blueberries frozen in the freezer and this will be perfect to use them with!! Oh and check out my beautiful wool pin cushion and thanks for the tip that a seam ripper fits in the top as I am ALWAYS laying it down and then can't find where I left it.....drives me crazy.....or crazier I should say. And I love the fat quarters, my favorite shades of purples and green.
So a great big ((((((HUG)))))) and THANK YOU Aurora for my wonderful pkg.....you did REAL GOOD....
Attached Thumbnails 013.jpg  
Old 12-08-2011, 01:20 PM

What a wonderful package from Aurora!
Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Power Poster

Default It's here!!

Sorry Candi, but it is for me!

Thank you Luv My Poodles!! OMG this was perfect for me. Look at all the goodies. Of course the angel got here safely, but I droped the box and broke her, but....she's all fixed now thanks to super glue! She is gorgeous!!

Jennifer made the poinsettia table mat, which I think is perfect for Santa's cookies, and her mom made the crocheted dish cloth. WOW Jennifer, I LOVE it all!! Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails 100_1065.jpg   100_1066.jpg  
Old 12-08-2011, 04:48 PM

I received a great package from the post office today from Maggie_1963. DH is working with our new camera so I have to wait to post a picture. Thanks for everything Maggie, I love my gifts & you did great!

Last edited by soniboo; 12-08-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:18 PM

Wow! More great packages, I too am still patiently waiting in mine, but remember the PO may be running behind already. Delivery Confirmation says my pal got her package on Monday but I have not heard from her, hope all is well, she hadn't been on the board for a couple of weeks now.

So...Dawn and Soniboo got their packages...there is still Jacquie's package that is going to a sunny state floating around, maybe that is mine Dawn, that angel is adorable.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:46 PM

Default Yippie!! I got my package!!

Oh I am so excited. Thank you Cheryl, I don't know your Screen name, you didn't give it to me, but I love the things you gave me. I am thrilled with everything. You spoiled me rotten. I can't wait to see a movie, I haven't gone to see one since the last Harry Potter came out. I like the pattern and the fabric to make that cute quilt. How fun. I will be sure to wear my Christmas socks all season. I will have to check out starbucks. I have never been there, I don't drink coffee but I bet they make cocoa. YUM! Those gift tags are really pretty, I will have to use them for special presents. The nail files are great, can't have too many of those to keep nails from catching in the fabrics. Now I think I will go watch TV and eat my Chocolate Santa. YUM!!! Thanks so much again, This is the nicest package ever!!! Vinae
Attached Thumbnails secret-happy-new-year-001.jpg  

Last edited by javin22; 12-08-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:05 PM

What FUN to see everybody's thoughtfulness !!!! It gave me LOTS of ideas for the future !
Old 12-08-2011, 07:07 PM

great packages coming in!!!!

i still havent heard for my secret pal yet, but her package was stuffed full of things from her list so i know she should should be pleased.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:30 PM

My pal got her pkg yesterday. Hope she liked it.

Last edited by TOOMANYUFO'S; 12-08-2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: word mispelled
Old 12-08-2011, 08:03 PM

My dream was a fake. Still no package. I asked the mailman if he was holding it for a nicer day. He said if he has a package he will toot for me to come out and get it. So still waiting patiently.
Carolyn