Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-21-2011, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
By my count it looks like there are 30 who have not received their squishies yet. Is that right? Please everyone check to make sure that I have your information right on the group activity matrix. If it is not then send me a pm please. Thank you.
My update is correct. Thank you. It is only the 21st, still some time this month. My Sp is probably on vacation or maybe down south and to hot to get out. Life is good. I have plenty of work to keep me occupied since I decided to volunteer up a couple of swaps.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
A package is heading to the hot desert. Early next week someone will be pleasantly surprised!
Me, it has to be me. I live in a very hot desert. Hey I'm a lefty to...lol
Haha!!

And I am Robin with an "I"..........LOL
How cool is that?
Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
I've already read the first one and enjoyed every single second of it. Started the second whilst I spent ages in a hospital waiting room yesterday. Will have to put it aside for now and get on with all this work but it will spur me on knowing that the antics of Stephanie Plum are waiting for me.

I have found a long list of them plus more of her books on Amazon.co.uk and have already ordered the next two. The addiction goes on.
Hope everything is ok.
Yes thanks, it was just a routine check up.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:26 PM

Mimom I think you have started something and who was it that started the book going around? I had the same question about the cresent rolls so I am glad that you explained it.
It was me! Well, I was the very grateful recipient of two Stephanie Plum books, so perhaps it was tedytrsr as she sent them to me, but I am not passing the buck or even the buck!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM

I'm just hanging out, watching for the mail carrier... too darn hot here to go sit on the bench ! So, I'm staying in the cool a/c and popping my nose to the front window saying "Oh, please be here today".Trying to decide on a dinner menu for DH and me, I'm thinking grilled chicken breast, lettuce wedge with tomato and blue cheese. Will that work ? At least it keeps me from whinning ...lol Those gifties will be along in due time. Sara
Old 07-21-2011, 02:28 PM

I learned how to paper piece today and wanted to show someone. I live alone and you are a captured audience so I will show you! I had not removed the paper when I took this so it looks a little bowed.
Lori, your block is beautiful. I love the colours. I also love paper piecing. It is really great when you have a block that has lots of tiny pieces.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:31 PM

I am going to do my Fairy Quilt Godmother next. It has tiny little pieces.
I learned how to paper piece today and wanted to show someone. I live alone and you are a captured audience so I will show you! I had not removed the paper when I took this so it looks a little bowed.
Lori, your block is beautiful. I love the colours. I also love paper piecing. It is really great when you have a block that has lots of tiny pieces.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser
I've already read the first one and enjoyed every single second of it. Started the second whilst I spent ages in a hospital waiting room yesterday. Will have to put it aside for now and get on with all this work but it will spur me on knowing that the antics of Stephanie Plum are waiting for me.

I have found a long list of them plus more of her books on Amazon.co.uk and have already ordered the next two. The addiction goes on.
Sorry but glad you are enjoying!!! If you like mystery another good on is Sandra Brown.

Hey, you don't have to be sorry that you are giving me a lot of pleasure with these books. They are a welcome distraction when I have a break from doing my assessment.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:00 PM

I received my package from Catpawski (Sandy). It was great! Had a homemade mini pillow pin cushion. A beautiful panel with the Serenity Prayer on one side & Take One Day at a Time on the other. SOme sour Jolly Ranchers, a tall rectangle candle. Several assorted fat quarters in all my favortie colors , all great stuff! Thank you so much!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:03 PM

Oh Lori, You did an AWESOME job! You should be very proud of yourself!