Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
WORST  April Fools PRANK you pulled on someone OR was pulled on you >

WORST April Fools PRANK you pulled on someone OR was pulled on you

WORST April Fools PRANK you pulled on someone OR was pulled on you

Old 04-01-2011, 06:04 AM

Can't wait to read the responses to this one...

mine was brother putting saran wrap over toilet seat in the middle of the night...so not fun.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:06 AM
Power Poster

Mine was putting kool-aide in the shower head nozzle in my parent's bathroom....it was grape.....Dad hit it first....he hit me 2nd!!! Just kidding...he didn't really hit me...LOL...I did get in a little bit of trouble though, but it was worth it...:)
Old 04-01-2011, 06:11 AM

It's my birthday and my mother used to love to decorate cakes. She made me a beautiful fancy birthday cake, but when I tried to cut it, it was very tough! Turned out to be foam rubber!!! She laughed so hard...... and then she brought out the second cake that was real! She did that several times, but the first time she really got me good!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Mine was putting kool-aide in the shower head nozzle in my parent's bathroom....it was grape.....Dad hit it first....he hit me 2nd!!! Just kidding...he didn't really hit me...LOL...I did get in a little bit of trouble though, but it was worth it...:)
LOL...I was know as the grape kool-aide kid growing up.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by GwynR
It's my birthday and my mother used to love to decorate cakes. She made me a beautiful fancy birthday cake, but when I tried to cut it, it was very tough! Turned out to be foam rubber!!! She laughed so hard...... and then she brought out the second cake that was real! She did that several times, but the first time she really got me good!
H*A*P*P*Y***B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y
Old 04-01-2011, 06:59 AM

~~HaPPy BiRtHDay tO YoU~~ GwynR .. Have a great day!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Banned

My girlfriend wrote me a letter (in the days before computers) and told me all about a bad car accident she had been in. She told me that she had gone over a banking, was in a coma for nearly 3 weeks and had a broken arm. (Which explained why I had not heard from her in a while.)
I was so upset and concerned about her. She had just been in another accident a year earlier where she had also been injured!

She ended the letter - in tiny printing ---- "April Fools - I'm fine"

Two years ago, when I had REALLY long hair, I posted a pic of me with short hair from about 15 years earlier. I asked what people thought about it. Some said I should have left it long, others liked it and that I looked 15 years younger! Duh!
Later that year is when I really did cut my hair short !
Old 04-01-2011, 08:43 AM

My DH and I worked together and he hated my brother at the time. I went to him at work and told him that my brother had sold my mom's house and she was on a waiting list to get into a retirement place, it could be two years before a spot opened up for her. In the mean time my brother told her that she could not come live with him because she did not get along with the sister in law (true) so Mom had to come live with us until she was ready to go into the home. He was speachless and very red faced when he stormed off. My girlfriend at work kept bugging me to go back and tell him. Silly girl thought it was mean to let him think these things, so she and I went back to his office and I said I have something else to tell him. He just clenched his jaw and said "WHAT NOW" I said, "you know how her mean little dog died a while ago?" "YES?!" "Well Lenny (brother) got her another and he is comming too." He took a HUGE breath and FLEW out the door. My GF was ticked. I laughed my butt off. Eventually I did tell him, but the kicker is that several years later Mom got ill and had to come live with us and she brought her new yappy little dog too. Kelli is her name. Mom has passed but we still have Kelli to remind us of Mom everyday.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:53 AM

I tied rubber bands on the sink sprayer so that when the next person turned on the water they got blasted with water. It wasn’t April 1st. This was a long time ago and I'm not typically a practical joker.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:55 AM

Kwhite - talk about something coming back to bite you in the @$$ ...

The worst thing that happened to me was a friend asking me if I wanted some apple juice. Sure. After the first BIG gulp discovered it was corn oil (they look the same!!).

My favorite trick to play on co-workers is to put a piece of clear celo tape over the switchook on their phones. Hello ... hello ... helloooo??