Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Sorry for my impatience >

Sorry for my impatience

Sorry for my impatience

Old 12-13-2011, 10:53 AM

Default Sorry for my impatience

When the board was first changed I was very fustrated because I couldn't log on and out of fustration sent a complaint. I was very unhappy with the situation and in thinking about it I feel really bad for being so strong in what I said. I don't remember exactly everything I said I just remember thinking about it now that I shouldn't have been so hasty in saying what I did. Now I would like to say that I am very sorry and will never do that again. I love this board, I learn something new every time I am here and it's my favorite thing to do on my lunch hour. I have been very motivated lately and am still working on getting my sewing and quilting rooms organized. I made a beautiful wall hanging for my Sister for her birthday and it was beautiful. It was one of the Stonehenge wall hangings with the Poinsetta on it. I put it together and quilted it on my long arm. My sister loved the wall hanging but the fact that I finally finished something and it was for her made her even happier. Thanks to all of you for being so talented and encouraging to those of us who are going through things. I lost my sweet husband 4 years ago and it has taken me this long to get my interest back after losing him. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all of you.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:00 AM

I'm sure we've all said something in haste that we've later regretted. Congratulations on finishing your wall hanging, it feels great when you complete a project, doesn't it?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:00 AM

Merry Christmas to you and your family

changes is going to happen whether we want it to or not...so just wait the storm out...things usually turn out okay.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:44 AM

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 PM

Glad you found your way back home. Enjoy the board.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:32 PM

apology accepted, you are forgiven! I too am guilty of hasty judgments at one time or another (or several) we all live and learn
Old 12-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Power Poster

It was (and to a certain extent, still is) very frustrating when the new format was put in place.

But - it seems easier to learn (or try to learn) how to use it than to continue to moan and groan about it.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:42 PM

I am so glad you stuck it out! Learning new things is always challenging, and often frustrating. The Board is great, isn't it? Would love to see what you made. Attach a pic, please.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:26 PM

Your apology is accepted, although I've forgotten everything that you said. I, too, was frustrated at first with the change.
Change is hard. Glad to hear that you are getting back into quilting and have completed a project. Grief sometimes lingers for a long time, it never goes away, just gets a little easier to cope with. Hope you and yours have a blessed Christmas and New Year, and know that your loved one is watching and is glad to see that you are getting back to the things that you enjoyed in the past.
Sue
Old 12-13-2011, 02:28 PM

Great email! I too am working on my sewing space - slowly - but I think it will be wonderful when done. I bet your sister loves her wall hanging. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.