Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-08-2013, 09:04 AM

Nope. Not that far.

Originally Posted by Likethedog View Post
Hmmm... I'm almost as far west of the Mississippi as can be (on the mainland, at least).
Old 10-08-2013, 09:24 AM

Packages are whizzing out!

WOW!!! You ladies are on the ball! Your receivers are going to go crazy just looking at the packages for a while!
Old 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
Oh, Neesie, you are sooooo talented. Another wonderful rhyme and in Santa colors to boot!
Thanks . . . but I only altered an old Ray Stevens song.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by cuppy View Post
My SS likes modern fabric. She lives in a small town, close to the ocean, maybe a walk or bike ride, which is located on the East Coast. I will go to the local quilt shops and look for your favorite designers , or will order on line, from the fat quarter shop.
maybe this is me?? although it would be a longish bike ride. [ATTACH=CONFIG]440275[/ATTACH] living with in-laws saving for a house, so I better enjoy the water now! Eventually moving inland. This is not our house but in neighborhood. Wanted to show the pretty tree
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:08 AM

So far all the clues have knocked my out of the running. I am way West but guess not far enough, I do not live on a pretty street, and I live in a college town. Maybe I will catch the right clue.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
So far all the clues have knocked my out of the running. I am way West but guess not far enough, I do not live on a pretty street, and I live in a college town. Maybe I will catch the right clue.
My SS person likes fabric, is not allergic to cotton, and likes green. Could that be you?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Leota View Post
Praying for you and your mom... hope they find what is wrong...
Thanks, for the prayers. They determined her heart is no worse than it was 3 years ago when they did all the test. Mom is on her way to an In-Patient Rehab sometime this afternoon for puliminary rehabilitation. I now know where all the bumps in the road are between here and Shreveport. I didn't make it by the quilt show... my niece that lives in Bossier City had her baby girl Friday night. I spent my time Saturday between the 2 different hospitals because I just had to hold that sweet little baby. My sister passed away shortly after giving birth to my niece. So she's extra special to us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440283[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails olivia.jpg  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Well, I now have something to add to my SS box. A kitten! My Tabby had 4 babies Sat. Anybody want a kitten? I'll be giving them away when they're weened.

Hint for the day: You have mountains in your state.
Hey Cindy..........I have mountains in my state!! Could it be ME, huh could it be me? If you would happen to have my name, no little kitten please. My DH is allergic to cats of any kind. Please show us a picture of the new little babies, if you can.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:31 AM

I'm loving all the beautiful Fall pictures. And I also live West of the Mississippi, about 182 miles.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sdwill View Post
Thanks, for the prayers. They determined her heart is no worse than it was 3 years ago when they did all the test. Mom is on her way to an In-Patient Rehab sometime this afternoon for puliminary rehabilitation. I now know where all the bumps in the road are between here and Shreveport. I didn't make it by the quilt show... my niece that lives in Bossier City had her baby girl Friday night. I spent my time Saturday between the 2 different hospitals because I just had to hold that sweet little baby. My sister passed away shortly after giving birth to my niece. So she's extra special to us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440283[/ATTACH]
I am so sorry about the loss of your sister, but she certainly has left her family a beautiful baby girl to love & adore forever & ever. I hope & pray that your Mother gets better real soon. Prayers to your whole family.