Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-09-2013, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
It is too hot here, can I get out of the hole and fly my Super Delux Broom up there? We could visit a few ummmm..stash, sewing rooms!
hahaha....I'll ride along with you.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:11 PM

Those with the crud.......when your nose starts running or your throat gets scratchy buy Coldeze and start to suck on the lozenges......one every few hours. They will only help if you take them in the first 24 hours of symptoms. They work for me and I like the strawberry the best. Some of them do not taste very good.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:16 PM

I'm busy as a bee stuffing my SS box as full as I can. I'm mailing on Monday, because it's winging its way outside the USA. *hint hint*
Old 10-09-2013, 05:34 PM

fYI - I just want to say that I hope you are all having as much fun as I am shopping for my SS. My hint is that I am learning so much about things I want to try because my SS is so talented.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:39 PM

hmmm you might need more than a Broom to get up here...lol even if it`s a Super Delux.....lol but you would enjoy the fresh , cool air...as well as the vast forests and beautiful lakes and rivers. How about hunting and fishing....well maybe you wouldn`t like the mosquitos so much......oh yes, and I do have a pretty good stash.....could show you but not sure I would share ha ha ha!!!!
Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
It is too hot here, can I get out of the hole and fly my Super Delux Broom up there? We could visit a few ummmm..stash, sewing rooms!
Old 10-09-2013, 05:50 PM

Want to thank my SS for being soooooo talkative on the site. It's been fun stalking you. The posts you have started and those you have posted on, I have learned a lot about you and on how to use the search function. Hope you enjoy your box, I have a few things to get together yet then it is off into the clear blue yonder......

Is it going north south east west? I think down
Old 10-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Want to thank my SS for being soooooo talkative on the site. It's been fun stalking you. The posts you have started and those you have posted on, I have learned a lot about you and on how to use the search function. Hope you enjoy your box, I have a few things to get together yet then it is off into the clear blue yonder......

Is it going north south east west? I think down
Must not be me. I don't start many posts; I just yak on the ones others start.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:10 PM

Oh SS...where are you?? I'm going to several quilt shops this weekend and would love to have your wish list. Favorite colors? Notions? Fabric lines/types? Help!
Old 10-09-2013, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Want to thank my SS for being soooooo talkative on the site. It's been fun stalking you. The posts you have started and those you have posted on, I have learned a lot about you and on how to use the search function. Hope you enjoy your box, I have a few things to get together yet then it is off into the clear blue yonder...... Is it going north south east west? I think down
It's not coming my way! I haven't shared with anyone how to use the search function! LOL! Too technical for me.

I just got home from finishing up my shopping for my Santa recipient! I do know she loves something sweet and she does have pets...any lurker there wanting to take a stab and see if it's you??????
Old 10-09-2013, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by madbury View Post
Oh SS...where are you?? I'm going to several quilt shops this weekend and would love to have your wish list. Favorite colors? Notions? Fabric lines/types? Help!
Forget her! Buy for me! Red, Bright Blue and Purple...seam ripper, any nice quality fabric...chocolate...LOL!