Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-01-2013, 09:24 PM

I am sure mine will be mailed on the shipping date or only slightly before. I have a habit of finding a thing or two to add when I get out..Also have some handmade items to complete
Old 11-01-2013, 11:10 PM

Hi everybody. Sorry I've hardly posted much....I just can't keep up with you all! I do try and read some of the posts to catch up on what's goin on but I can't read them all. Just know I am here and looking forward to sharing in the fun of getting together to open up our packages together. I am still working on my SP's goodies. Am making a few things for her even though she hardly gave any info so I'll just make her things I would like to receive myself. Will most likely be sending my package on date or slightly before. Need more time to wrap things up because I want her to be happy with the package I send. Have a lovely night ladies.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:14 AM

Since 3 p.m. makes it 6 a.m. for m-fay and 8 p.m. for knitette, that sounds like it might be best.

Do we all want to agree on 3 p.m. December 8th for our Opening?
Old 11-02-2013, 12:25 AM

KGoodhand, Bilben, and huntannette -- so I see that our Canadian sisters are all going to stick together in an attempt to conceal the identity of my Secret Santa until opening day. C'est la vie!

And to further torment me... there's always the possibility that my Secret Santa is none of you at all. She or he could be someone who prefers to listen and not join in the chat.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:54 AM

I have allergies and rivers???
Old 11-02-2013, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr View Post
Cheer up....there are a lot of others to read and giggle over to start you day...my SS hasn't being on the thread either..hopefully she will enjoy her package and the things I am sending out to her today.....and I do agree with you...there is a bit more pleasure when you can kid along with the other quilters, knowing that your Santee will be joining in the fun.

Happy Halloween, one and all........this is the least favorite of all my holidays but I do hope that those of you who like Halloween, enjoy all the ghosts and goblins who arrive on your doorstep....I did enjoy the kids coming to the front door but that's a thing of the past in most towns, isn't that a shame????
I am one that doesn't post very much on here or anywhere. I read everything, but I am on the shy side so I tend not to get involved. I love to give presents to people and love to recieve. sorry if I am you SS but that is just who I am.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:17 AM

I will give a hint, my ss has posted about as much as me...and she lives west of me. If I didn't give enough information it is because I am so easy to please. I like everything and anything that someone takes the time to wrap and send. I hope my SS will like her box. I will ship it out next week as I need to finish up something I am making. I enjoyed all the chatting from you all, sorry I don't participate.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:25 AM

Well good morning all! I see we're getting responses as to opening times. Most are saying any time will be ok for them. I see internationals chiming in. At 6 a.m. their time, a move to a little later would be in order. 8 p.m. eastern time? Or would that interfere with dinner for some? Splitting the difference to 4 p.m. eastern would make it 11 a.m. for the ones in Australia. Shall we go with 4 p.m. eastern then? Usually that's between church attendance, before dinner & would give us plenty of time to take pics & post & play with our gifts. Everyone in agreement?? Please post your answers.

Hint for the day: You really must like apples, because you sure have a lot of them!
Old 11-02-2013, 04:38 AM

I see Cindy60545 just posted at 8.25pm my time and its 8.38pm now. does that help at all sorting out the time difference
Old 11-02-2013, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Well good morning all! I see we're getting responses as to opening times. Most are saying any time will be ok for them. I see internationals chiming in. At 6 a.m. their time, a move to a little later would be in order. 8 p.m. eastern time? Or would that interfere with dinner for some? Splitting the difference to 4 p.m. eastern would make it 11 a.m. for the ones in Australia. Shall we go with 4 p.m. eastern then? Usually that's between church attendance, before dinner & would give us plenty of time to take pics & post & play with our gifts. Everyone in agreement?? Please post your answers.

Hint for the day: You really must like apples, because you sure have a lot of them!
I vote for 4 PM, EST.