Accuquilt Sale

Old 05-13-2014, 11:10 AM

Default Accuquilt Sale

Shoppersrule.com is having their last sale for Accuquilt. Accuquilt decided that they were having too low of pricing on their dies so as of the 15th of May, SR will no longer be having them on sale. Accuquilt has that right to prevent others from selling their dies at too low of a price. So until May 15th you can save on lots of Accuquilt dies, accessories and the Go to.

http://www.shoppersrule.com/c/ACCUQUILT/index.html
Old 05-14-2014, 06:13 AM

To me this isn't fair to the smaller "shops" who have sales on the die's. I would think Accuquilt would be happy no matter what the final pricing is since the person selling must have paid Accuquilt full price.

I will boycott all Accuquilt products from now on.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:04 AM

It is not only to shoppers rule that this is happening to, it includes every dealer that sells Accuquilt.

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
Shoppersrule.com is having their last sale for Accuquilt. Accuquilt decided that they were having too low of pricing on their dies so as of the 15th of May, SR will no longer be having them on sale. Accuquilt has that right to prevent others from selling their dies at too low of a price. So until May 15th you can save on lots of Accuquilt dies, accessories and the Go to.

http://www.shoppersrule.com/c/ACCUQUILT/index.html
Old 05-15-2014, 05:05 AM
Power Poster

It says that the AccuQuilt site is not available at this time so apparently they have stopped the sale
Old 05-15-2014, 05:38 AM

Yes, that sale is over.....guess all who have been selling at discounted prices are not allowed to anymore.....prices to be set by mfgr......well that will curtail my die shopping ....I will just use the ones I have and buy no more!
Old 05-18-2014, 04:33 AM

The thing is that these companies are going to make a profit so even if the sell low it shouldn't matter. It just means less profit in thier profit, Accuquilt still got their money from them. Places like Shopper Rule probably buy large quanties so it gives them a better discount and allows them to pass it on to us. We have a fabric store here that sells thiers at a discount, I wonder if they are going up. So glad I bought the Brother Cut n Scan and have enough dies for what I need. I don't like companies who put a monopoly on products, its not a fair practice even though its legal. They are only hurting their selves when consumers find out what they are doing.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:01 AM

Wow...when I saw the post a while back I thought it was just a rumor...glad I have enough dies to last a life time. I will not be planning on buying anymore unless its really something that I can't do without...what a stupid marketing stragegy.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:05 AM

I also checked the Accuquilt site...no sales, no daily deals...hmm...sad