Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Warm & White/Natural Batting At JoAnns >

Warm & White/Natural Batting At JoAnns

Warm & White/Natural Batting At JoAnns

Old 10-23-2019, 05:51 AM

Default Warm & White/Natural Batting At JoAnns

Does anyone know if JoAnn's still carrys Warm Company Batting. There is none listed on their website. This is my favorite batting and I usually buy it from JoAnns.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:42 AM

I ordered mine from Amazon. It is much cheaper. I heard Joann's will not carry Warn and Natural or Warm and white anymore.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:11 AM

I have noticed that too. While I usually buy Hobbs Heirloom 80/20, occasionally I do like to use W & N. Seems like the Toasty Cotton Brand is replacing it. Haven't tried that yet. Maybe it's comparable.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
Does anyone know if JoAnn's still carrys Warm Company Batting. There is none listed on their website. This is my favorite batting and I usually buy it from JoAnns.
I wondered the same thing. Joann's is no longer ordering from Warm Products, is going to carry their own brand, whatever that is or will be.

https://warmcompany.com/rumorsexplained
Old 10-23-2019, 08:44 AM

On a good sale, Joann's definitely had the best deal on W&N but you can definitely get it at other places and you can find some decent deals if you can afford to buy a lot at once. Some people can't.

When we're buying everything at Amazon, it'll be a sad day, honestly. I wish there were more good sources. I like to support my local stores, but sometimes my bank account doesn't allow it.

If you still want small quantities of batting from Joann's, Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 is really great. I use it all the time. Joann's jacked up the price, but now frequently offers a 70% off batting sale that brings the price back to earth. LOL.

Last edited by TeresaA; 10-23-2019 at 08:49 AM.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:17 PM

They announced earlier this year that they would no longer be carrying products from the Warm Company. They are selling mostly their own brand now.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:52 AM

Just yesterday I saw batting products from "The Warm Company" at Hobby Lobby. (Both on a very large roll that they cut or packaged).
You can do very well there with a 40% coupon.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:00 AM

Nope, they now have their own brand. I purchase from Walmart.com, delivered right to the door and usually free shipping. Comes here faster than I can make it to town.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:47 AM

TeresaA, I agree with liking local stores, but Joann's jacks up prices to make people think they are getting a good deal - when in reality, they aren't.

When the news about Joann's choosing to no longer carry W&N, I was disappointed bc I always used my coupons to buy either multi packs of rotary blades or W&N there. Since they weren't carrying it, I started looking for other sources. To my surprise and irritation, I found that there are several other places that you can get it, without a coupon, for about the same price. Delivered to me, no less! Same goes for the blades.

Now the only thing I go in for is the occasional odd craft item. Even their home dec stuff is getting ridiculous. Charging $60 or $70 for an item, but the minute it's put out, it's on sale for 40% off. Such a deal!! Not.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:57 AM

Joann no longer carries Warm Co.