Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Alaskasunshine's fabric folding( organizing your quilt room) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/alaskasunshines-fabric-folding-organizing-your-quilt-room-t43871.html)

nanquilt 05-13-2011 04:01 PM

I love the block you are showing. Do you have the pattern or can you tell me which pattern the block is from. Thanks

alaskasunshine 05-22-2011 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by nanquilt
I love the block you are showing. Do you have the pattern or can you tell me which pattern the block is from. Thanks

Hi nanaquilt, I am not sure which "block" you are refering to. Please send me a link to the block you'd like information on. Then hopefully I can help you.
Have a wonderful day!

nanquilt 05-22-2011 07:50 PM

I did not mean to address the question to you. Sorry for the confusion.

alaskasunshine 05-22-2011 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by nanquilt
I did not mean to address the question to you. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh thank goodness :lol: I thought I was going "loopy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

SwtNita2 05-27-2011 07:11 PM

My husband will be so happy once I have organized my fabrics!! They are on a tall bookcase in very messy stacks as I pull out something in the middle to use. Wait till he see's it after I put it all on boards! Thank you so much for this!!!

TootieAnn 05-27-2011 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
Wow thanks for the tut! Your quilting room now looks like a professional quilt shop! Great great idea to even wrap the smaller pieces.

My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the tutorial. I'm trying to organize my dining room for sewing now, but I doubt I'll be able to do it to this level. Still, some great ideas and I enjoyed seeing your beautiful space.

thefinchnest 05-30-2011 06:21 PM

Thanks so much for this tute, what a great idea! Can't wait to get started :)

Robin57 06-04-2011 05:53 PM

I love how you organized your fabric- how about coming to WI and organizing mine hehehehe

alaskasunshine 06-04-2011 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Robin57
I love how you organized your fabric- how about coming to WI and organizing mine hehehehe

Hey Robin don't tempt me! I'd love that! Got any Wisconsin cheese for trade??? :lol: I used COROPLAST that my husband cut for me. All the dimensions are in the "tute"
Have fun and thanks so much for dropping by my tute :thumbup: :wink: :-D

cabinfever 06-04-2011 06:31 PM

I got my Coroplast & had my husband cut some 9" x 24" pieces for bolts of fabric & love how it turned out. I probably paid too much, but thought I would start with 2 sheets to see how I liked it. I don't like the possibility of the edges, if sharp, to cut the fabric or my hands. Therefore, I used a high quality acid-free tape on the long edges only. I got 20 pcs. from a sheet @ a cost of about $1 each. Now that I like them so much, I will have to look for a better price per sheet locally, if possible. Thanks for the flute directions OP, it worked well this way.