Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Confetti Quilt Instructor (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/confetti-quilt-instructor-t151104.html)

pocoellie 09-23-2011 09:37 AM

Well, Jan, I can only speak for myself but I'm anxiously awaiting the video. Please keep us updated on its release.

jand635 09-23-2011 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
Well, Jan, I can only speak for myself but I'm anxiously awaiting the video. Please keep us updated on its release.

Thx, Pocoellie, you made me smile and I will keep you posted.

Linny 09-23-2011 10:24 AM

Such nice work by your students. Thanks so much. I have to admit after reading everything you instructed, I went ahead and did some "artwork" on my own. I will post a picture soon. I thoroughly enjoyed the process and am reasonably pleased with the outcome.

jand635 09-23-2011 10:32 AM

I knew when I gave out the instructions for this work that many of you would go ahead and make this "art" on your own.And good for you. However, I also knew that there are those who prefer more instruction and direction who will wait for my video. We all share the things we learn don't we? Even so, there are plenty of people that want an instructor to make things clear, to assist when a roadblock pops up and to cheer them on when they are unsure. That's where I come in. Be sure to show us your result. Even though I wasn't standing there with you, I had a hand in your "artwork". Show me!!

Linny 09-23-2011 05:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I started simple with my first attempt at a Confetti Quilt and I did use a spray adhesive that helped me a lot. Next I want to do a picture of Lake Michigan. Thanks for introducing this to everyone. What do you think of my first attempt? Linny

Linny 09-23-2011 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Linny
I started simple with my first attempt at a Confetti Quilt and I did use a spray adhesive that helped me a lot. Next I want to do a picture of Lake Michigan. Thanks for introducing this to everyone. What do you think of my first attempt? Linny

I see I'm still not a very good photographer.

jand635 09-23-2011 05:40 PM

C!ute

jand635 09-23-2011 05:40 PM

[quote=jand635]

Cute!

DonnaRae 09-24-2011 02:32 PM

No, you can speak for me too! I am so intrigued! This is going to be one awesome project. I don't think you can go wrong. Seems like the kind of project that no matter how it turns out you can just say, that is how it is suppose to look. (-; I love it! Very excited to get started.

Originally Posted by pocoellie

debbieumphress 09-24-2011 03:54 PM

Wow amazing work by your students. I'llhav eto read up on this technique. Looks fun. And good therapy cutting up with rotary cutter all those itty bitty pieces. Thanks for taking the time to explain it all.