Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Izy's Folded Fabric Tutorial! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/izys-folded-fabric-tutorial-t154162.html)

Chigger Holler Quilter 09-19-2011 10:54 AM

Thanks for the tute! I love it. Probably will use it in a bag more than cushions...but great inspiration!

TiltedEars 09-19-2011 10:55 AM

THANK YOU! I love this!!!

Izy 09-19-2011 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
Thanks for the tute! I love it. Probably will use it in a bag more than cushions...but great inspiration!

That was what I saw it used for originally! Post pics if you do!

:thumbup:

CoventryUK 09-19-2011 11:14 AM

Brilliant tute Izy!! I suppose I better give it a try now!!!! LOL!!! But then I don't have to do it as you've made one for me!!!!!!Hehe!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Izy 09-19-2011 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK
Brilliant tute Izy!! I suppose I better give it a try now!!!! LOL!!! But then I don't have to do it as you've made one for me!!!!!!Hehe!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well...unless you win it, it ain't technically yours is it, so you may have to make your own then!! :thumbup:

niizh 09-19-2011 11:17 AM

Thank you very much. My mind has been racing all day just thinking about all the possibilities.

CoventryUK 09-19-2011 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Well...unless you win it, it ain't technically yours is it, so you may have to make your own then!! :thumbup:

OK!! You win!!!!!

Izy 09-19-2011 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

OK!! You win!!!!!

What? I win my own cushion back!! Yay!!! haha..Oh you mean you are actually going to try this out yourself?? :roll: :lol: :D

CoventryUK 09-19-2011 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by Izy

OK!! You win!!!!!

What? I win my own cushion back!! Yay!!! haha..Oh you mean you are actually going to try this out yourself?? :roll: :lol: :D

mmmmmmmmmm! Might do!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Joy Higdon 09-19-2011 11:32 AM

Thank you SEW much Izy for all the trouble we put you through. Can't wait to pick out my fabrics.