Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Let's Make a Fast Winding Ways Mini from Scratch! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/lets-make-fast-winding-ways-mini-scratch-t79027.html)

n2scraplvr 11-28-2010 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Maribeth
Thank you for posting this tutorial. I can't wait to try it out.

Your welcome, Maribeth!! Hope yours turns out darling! We can't wait to see it!

:-D ;) ;) 8-)

plainpat 12-22-2010 09:15 AM

Where is the pattern to download? I'm sure it's in front of me & I'm just not seeing!

Lucymae 12-28-2010 06:08 AM

I first saw this block in tne Elm Creek book. now I have the directions. Thanks!!

ddddd 12-28-2010 04:33 PM

this looks like fun. I think I'll start this tomorrow.
Diane

Dandish 12-28-2010 06:58 PM

Thank you very much for this awesome tutorial - I am going to try this in the near future. So nice. I know it must have taken a lot of time, and it's greatly appreciated!

n2scraplvr 12-29-2010 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by plainpat
Where is the pattern to download? I'm sure it's in front of me & I'm just not seeing!

On page 1, the 3rd picture down are the 3 pattern pieces. Just right-click on that picture, then click on 'save picture as' and you will have it! Thank you, plainpat!! Hope your WW turns out great! We'll be looking forward to seeing it! :D :D :D

p.s. so sorry I'm just now getting to this post. Had a virus and couldn't get on the net for the past 2 weeks. Am on for now until the next one hits! lol.

n2scraplvr 12-29-2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lucymae
I first saw this block in tne Elm Creek book. now I have the directions. Thanks!!

Your welcome, Lucymae! And welcome to the board from VA!! I know you will just have tons of fun at this site!! There's lots to see, learn and do!! :D :D 8-)

n2scraplvr 12-29-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by ddddd
this looks like fun. I think I'll start this tomorrow.
Diane

Thank you, Diane!! So happy you're going to give it a try! We will look forward to seeing your version!! I loved doing this and it was great fun!!

:D 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: ;-) ;-) p.s. Welcome to the board also!! You'll just love all that you see and learn from here! ;)

n2scraplvr 12-29-2010 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Dandish
Thank you very much for this awesome tutorial - I am going to try this in the near future. So nice. I know it must have taken a lot of time, and it's greatly appreciated!

Your very welcome, Dandish!! Yes, for some reason, this tut took 3 hours alone to load! They are much work but worth it in so many ways!!! Thank you, Dandish, and I'm so happy you're going to give it a try! It's just so beautiful done with scraps! Thank you also for showing your appreciation!! It's well received and appreciated!!

:D :D ;)

p.s. Also, welcome to the QB from VA!!! You will just love all that you see, learn and do at this site!! :D :D ;) :thumbup: