Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wings "Block"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by granny_59
    Thank you Rhonda.
    Where do you get those little accrylic templates from?

Granny
    I have a friend who cuts the plexiglass for me and then I cut and glue on the template plastic grid. the small sizes are not available through the quilt market as far as I know.

Blog Entries
    Thank you everyone! I love what I do and quilting is my obsession. I joined the board looking for inspiration and I found so much more!! I believe quilting is sharing and I love to share what I have been blessed with. When Admin asked me if I would be interested in doing an Ebook I didn't think I had time to write one. But I decided to try and now here we are. I appreciate everyone who buys the ebooks not because of the money but because I have been trying for several years to get my methods out there to other quilters. I think the shortcuts are fantastic not because I figured them out but because they give you a way to do intricate piecing easily. I love that!!

I wanted to teach elementary kids when I went to college and that didn't happen. So I am tickled to be able to teach here doing something I love to do = patchwork piecing.
    My kids used to tell me stop lecturing Mom!! So now I can lecture all I want!! LOL

Blog Entries
    Thank you Rhonda!

This is another that I think I will venture to try.
    You make it look simple enough this "newbie" could do it.

Rhonda you are so inspiring. I really appreciate all your tutes and your positive attitude. Generous people like you help me keep up my faith that the world will be alright.

Your tutorials are so clear. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for the tutorial. I like how this block can be used in many ways.

tea

This looks interesting I think I need to reread the instructions to get it. Thanks for all your wisdom and talent.

Super Member Sheree from Chicago's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing Rhonda!

Blog Entries
    You're welcome everyone! I enjoy doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Thank you everyone! I love what I do and quilting is my obsession. I joined the board looking for inspiration and I found so much more!! I believe quilting is sharing and I love to share what I have been blessed with. When Admin asked me if I would be interested in doing an Ebook I didn't think I had time to write one. But I decided to try and now here we are. I appreciate everyone who buys the ebooks not because of the money but because I have been trying for several years to get my methods out there to other quilters. I think the shortcuts are fantastic not because I figured them out but because they give you a way to do intricate piecing easily. I love that!!

I wanted to teach elementary kids when I went to college and that didn't happen. So I am tickled to be able to teach here doing something I love to do = patchwork piecing.
    My kids used to tell me stop lecturing Mom!! So now I can lecture all I want!! LOL
    Hi Rhanda - how do i get to purchase you Ebook?
    I have been quilting for 10 years and been on 3 courses. BUT AM NOW extremely interested in learning the SHORT CUTS - cannot believe that i have not been shown them. Could have saved me hours and hours of work. grrrrrr.. But not to worry, i have learnt "the hard way" and am now still learning
    and hopefully "the friendly way" :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast