Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Another find! 301A

  1. #1
    Super Member girliegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palmer Township, PA
    Posts
    1,651
    Blog Entries
    1

    Another find! 301A

    I just got a 301A sewing machine. in case! I really do not need anymore sewing machines but now the word is out and they just come to me.. If someone finds one, they bring it to me... I am the sewing machine lady! I guess better then being called the cat lady! lol...
    Squirrelly Shirley

  2. #2
    Super Member Caroline S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Spanaway, Washington
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
    I just got a 301A sewing machine. in case! I really do not need anymore sewing machines but now the word is out and they just come to me.. If someone finds one, they bring it to me... I am the sewing machine lady! I guess better then being called the cat lady! lol...
    Congrats on your machine. Best of all it does not use a cat box .
    Sweet Caroline

  3. #3
    Junior Member JMCDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Perth County, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    285
    (((sigh))) Some people have all the luck....I just get the cats! LOL wonderful find - a 301 is on my list!

  4. #4
    Super Member girliegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palmer Township, PA
    Posts
    1,651
    Blog Entries
    1

    Picture of my 301

    ok here she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
    I just got a 301A sewing machine. in case! I really do not need anymore sewing machines but now the word is out and they just come to me.. If someone finds one, they bring it to me... I am the sewing machine lady! I guess better then being called the cat lady! lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Squirrelly Shirley

  5. #5
    Super Member Caroline S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Spanaway, Washington
    Posts
    3,823
    Yep! Better than a cat box. Have you gotten your Singer certificate yet?
    Sweet Caroline

  6. #6
    Super Member girliegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palmer Township, PA
    Posts
    1,651
    Blog Entries
    1
    ha! depends on how many singers you need to get one! I have alot and other brands as well... I can tell you one thing, I have got everyone of them working when they did not... now I am deciding which to keep and what to get rid of ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
    Yep! Better than a cat box. Have you gotten your Singer certificate yet?
    Squirrelly Shirley

  7. #7
    Super Member Caroline S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Spanaway, Washington
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
    ha! depends on how many singers you need to get one! I have alot and other brands as well... I can tell you one thing, I have got everyone of them working when they did not... now I am deciding which to keep and what to get rid of ..
    I have eleven Singers, but no 301 yet. But I have a feeling one will find me soon.
    Sweet Caroline

  8. #8
    Super Member girliegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palmer Township, PA
    Posts
    1,651
    Blog Entries
    1
    i also have one in a cabinet, I have not used it yet.... now I will make my list of machines that I have .. this could get me into trouble....
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
    I have eleven Singers, but no 301 yet. But I have a feeling one will find me soon.
    Squirrelly Shirley

  9. #9
    Super Member Caroline S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Spanaway, Washington
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
    i also have one in a cabinet, I have not used it yet.... now I will make my list of machines that I have .. this could get me into trouble....
    Yes lists are good. I keep an Excel list of my machines with make, model, serial numbers, date alloted, decal descriptions, price, where I bought it and what name I have given them. Sort of like having a big bunch of kids and you can't remember who, what, which or why. Each machine has it's own tab where I make notes of condition, parts needed if I am fixing and costs involved. Having a list still is not a hindrance to adding more to the collection.
    Sweet Caroline

  10. #10
    Super Member girliegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Palmer Township, PA
    Posts
    1,651
    Blog Entries
    1
    oh my !! I have names for all mine and I was told today that i need help... what an aaaaaaaa... I told him back...

    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
    Yes lists are good. I keep an Excel list of my machines with make, model, serial numbers, date alloted, decal descriptions, price, where I bought it and what name I have given them. Sort of like having a big bunch of kids and you can't remember who, what, which or why. Each machine has it's own tab where I make notes of condition, parts needed if I am fixing and costs involved. Having a list still is not a hindrance to adding more to the collection.
    Squirrelly Shirley

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.