Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Another find! 301A

Blog Entries

Another find! 301A

I just got a 301A sewing machine. in case! I really do not need anymore sewing machines but now the word is out and they just come to me.. If someone finds one, they bring it to me... I am the sewing machine lady! I guess better then being called the cat lady! lol...
    Squirrelly Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
    I just got a 301A sewing machine. in case! I really do not need anymore sewing machines but now the word is out and they just come to me.. If someone finds one, they bring it to me... I am the sewing machine lady! I guess better then being called the cat lady! lol...
    Congrats on your machine. Best of all it does not use a cat box .
    Sweet Caroline

(((sigh))) Some people have all the luck....I just get the cats! LOL wonderful find - a 301 is on my list!

Blog Entries

Picture of my 301

ok here she is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Squirrelly Shirley

Yep! Better than a cat box. Have you gotten your Singer certificate yet?
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    ha! depends on how many singers you need to get one! I have alot and other brands as well... I can tell you one thing, I have got everyone of them working when they did not... now I am deciding which to keep and what to get rid of ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
    Yep! Better than a cat box. Have you gotten your Singer certificate yet?
    Squirrelly Shirley

ha! depends on how many singers you need to get one! I have alot and other brands as well... I can tell you one thing, I have got everyone of them working when they did not... now I am deciding which to keep and what to get rid of ..
    I have eleven Singers, but no 301 yet. But I have a feeling one will find me soon.
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    i also have one in a cabinet, I have not used it yet.... now I will make my list of machines that I have .. this could get me into trouble....
    I have eleven Singers, but no 301 yet. But I have a feeling one will find me soon.
    Squirrelly Shirley

i also have one in a cabinet, I have not used it yet.... now I will make my list of machines that I have .. this could get me into trouble....
    Yes lists are good. I keep an Excel list of my machines with make, model, serial numbers, date alloted, decal descriptions, price, where I bought it and what name I have given them. Sort of like having a big bunch of kids and you can't remember who, what, which or why. Each machine has it's own tab where I make notes of condition, parts needed if I am fixing and costs involved. Having a list still is not a hindrance to adding more to the collection.
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    oh my !! I have names for all mine and I was told today that i need help... what an aaaaaaaa... I told him back...

Yes lists are good. I keep an Excel list of my machines with make, model, serial numbers, date alloted, decal descriptions, price, where I bought it and what name I have given them. Sort of like having a big bunch of kids and you can't remember who, what, which or why. Each machine has it's own tab where I make notes of condition, parts needed if I am fixing and costs involved. Having a list still is not a hindrance to adding more to the collection.
    Squirrelly Shirley

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast