Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FW arrived today

wow I have never seen such a thing.. that little jewel of joy IS part of the purchased package.. I would let him know for sure... i now have two and they stitch like a dream.. I will be posting a pic soon of my husbands quilt that HE is sewing ,,yes sewing on one of my featherweights...

You have got to be kidding me! Mine came in a box about the size of small stove..full of peanuts with another box containing FW buried inside. Geez...glad sweet thing is okay!! Give that ebay sellers fits!! Write them up real good!

She's a beauty!

Your right what was he thinking...Someone just linked me to a site that sells parts for featherweights...www.april1930s.com

Wow, that is amazing. Nothing like that, but I received a bundle of fabric from someone wrapped in a garbage covered with tape....that was a first as well.

nls
    You are very lucky!!

Blog Entries
    Holy Cow! That is almost laughable! Just seeing it taped up like that is ridiculous! Someone could of stolen it seeing it was a FW. I hope it was insured and you had to sign for it! I don't believe a PO or UPS would allow something to be shipped like that! I am happy you recieved it without the case being damaged! I hope the tape came off easily! She is a beauty and I know you can get the things you need for her. ! have a site that sells stuff for FW if you need.

http://www.april1930s.com/html/machi...FROI5god23xTWQ

Sharon

I can't believe that someone would ship a FW like that! Did the tape come off the case with NO problems? I'm glad that your FW made the trip in good condition. Enjoy your BEAUTY!!

Very lucky to have gotten it at all. If someone really knew what was in there that what it is worth could have just walked off with it. Boxes aren't that hard to find. Enjoy

Blog Entries
    i have never seen anything so ridiculous! I'm glad everything is OK. I KNOW you will enjoy her! I have dealt with the April 1930's website that people have mentioned - very helpful and quick, great to deal with! I even found a walking foot for my FW (Baby is her name!) on the April 1930's site!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast