HELP just found a fw

Old 10-09-2012, 08:50 AM

I have just purchased my first few 221 it cost meŁ140 . It is immaculate and an early white. It has only come with 2 feet. The one on the machine and a quilting foot. How many feet are there for the FW ? I'm so pleased at it is very cheap for England.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by DOTTYMO View Post
I have just purchased my first few 221 it cost meŁ140 . It is immaculate and an early white. It has only come with 2 feet. The one on the machine and a quilting foot. How many feet are there for the FW ? I'm so pleased at it is very cheap for England.
Check this website
http://www.april1930s.com/html/common_basics.html
And look around for more attachments on it. She's got a penguin walking foot for sale and also a fagotteer, both pretty rare and expensive. But I think almost all of the machines came with the basics.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:33 PM

congratulations!!! it's like having a new baby - so very exciting! i think the price seems to vary depending on where you live. around here, anything under $300 is a great buy. the immaculate ones go for $500 or more on craigslist. Enjoy your new girl!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 PM

I think it's a good deal. Just take a deep breath, find a manual online and follow all the directions. That's how I learned and am pretty good at cleaning up a machine and getting it running - I've bought 8 - some unseen, and they are all worth the price. I paid anywhere from FREE to $275 for the white one that had never been out of the case.