Help! Pleeeease?!

Old 03-26-2013, 12:02 PM

Okay, let me try this. Here is a link to the video the lady that I purchased the machine from made for me (I've tried contacting her but no response in over a week now :/). At about 2:40 you can see where she opens up the machine and that extra eye piece that I'm talking about can be seen ... again, wish I could get pics to post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiX2baenyM
Old 03-26-2013, 12:20 PM

Your pictures are probably too big. If you don't have a resize in your photo program, send the picture to 'Paint' on the computer and resize it there.

I can't see where you are talking about. The thread path is across the top of the machine to the thread guide on the top front, down through the center of the tension disks from the right to the left, catching the spring and then left to the large hook, under it and up to the thread guide on the take up lever. After threading the take up lever go down bypassing that large hook (stay left) to the thread guide above the needle and through the needle, probably L to R, but it could be front to back. Make sure the needle is in correctly and you should be in business. You don't open the machine to thread it, only clean it.

Last edited by irishrose; 03-26-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 01:01 PM

what a pain ... anyways, I know that you don't open the machine to thread it I was just notating that you can see the additional eye in the video when she opens the machine to show the parts, I also checked the needle, even though this machine has just returned from the shop w/a new motor, foot pedal and cord but ya never know?! ... oh well, it's working as of now, let's hope it stays that way. Thanks again for all your help, I feel sew much better now