Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I think i hit the jackpot friend gave me a 401 a and a box of STUFF in her garage

Blog Entries
    Heheheh, if you do have a 401, those are really fun machines. I just gave a really nice 401a to a granddaughter and she has already made curtains for the beauty shop she works in, a really cute skirt for herself, and curtains for their little apartment! The 401 is one of those really great, dependable machines!

Nancy

I have the 401A. Was my first wedding anniversary gift in 1956. Sure is a workhorse.............Many stitches from this machine.
    Still works like new.

Just today I put together a doll quilt for the February swap on my 401A. Love this machine. Hope you enjoy sewing on yours.
    Kitsy

[did it happen?????ATTACH=CONFIG]392601[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I do not understand ,how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to" ( and mine is my summer houseboat on a beautiful KY lake.) quote by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.

try againName:  my pics 3.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  1.53 MB
    "I do not understand ,how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to" ( and mine is my summer houseboat on a beautiful KY lake.) quote by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.

Name:  my pics 2.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  1.80 MBName:  my pics 2.JPG
Size:  1.80 MB

Name:  my pics 6.JPG
Size:  1.45 MBName:  my pics 7.JPG
Views: 256
Size:  1.48 MB

There are at least 14 -15 disc including 12345 and 20 22 14, and 3 plate ( twofor ziz zag and i or two for straight . I love this machines. always wanted one, now i have seven. i will be selling some later when i get therm all portioned out. cmaras1234

We have just one 401A and a 500A. We have a complete set of top hat cams, I believe there is a total of 23, and attachments for both of them.

They are a couple of my favorite machines. I lean towards the 500 as I actually brought that one back from the brink of destruction and made it whole again.

They are great machines, and I'm glad we have them. Not sure what we'd do with seven of them though.

Joe

I also have a manual in the box for the 500. they are very similar .right???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast