Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Incredible FW price on EBay

Jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the price!!! I completely agree that they are not going to gain much more value so use them instead of waiting for the $$$$ to escalate!! Shaking my head in disbelief!!
    I am truly Blessed by the Best!!
    ♥♥ Sew Sincerely, Sheriann ♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post

So, in an effort to help drive down prices, may I offer the following "Collectors Against Price Stupidity" (CAPS) pledge....

"I solemnly swear that I will NEVER pay more than $250 for a 221 or $500 for a 222"
    No problem here. I dont travel with a machine, which is the biggest selling point (to me) about a featherweight. I'll not say no if a nice one landed on my door for less than $200, but I would rather concentrate on full size machines.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

I got mine for $25.00 so i guess I'm ahead of the curve...

yeah, this board is definitely made up of folks who are "ahead of the curve"

Blog Entries
    I agree with Muv. I have a FW and do sew on it every now and then but really, I really I dont think they are that great of a machine. Yes the machine is easy to take to class camping etc but I take my White peerless or the 28 HC. I have even taken my Jones CS. They are easy to use and give no trouble and the campers like to watch me use it.
    Skip
    Glenn W. Cleveland

She sure does a good job. Not only are all of the attachments there but she shows how to use them. I learned a few things too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3