Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
  • Looking for manual of Brother Superstreamline 220 >
  • Looking for manual of Brother Superstreamline 220

• Looking for manual of Brother Superstreamline 220

Old 12-11-2011, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
    Yes, I do have that manual and that is the name on my sewing machine, too. I bought my machine on eBay just because it was such a pretty color. It's the color of black raspberry ice cream!
    Hi everyone! I just bought this very same sewing machine at an estate sales today~ it is just beautiful, and is this same pink (or pastel orchid) shown here by "Cabbagepatchkid". Isn't it adorable! I couldn't pass it up. I don't have the manual or any accessories/attachments for it. I would love a copy of that manual, or even tell me how to go about getting it. I so appreciate you and this group. I just joined a few minutes ago.
    Old 10-31-2016, 01:12 PM

Hi. I'm looking for brother Super streamliner model 220 manual to. I have the blue one from my grandmother several years ago. It is very hard to find! I will appreciate if you accept to copy it for me. Let me know. English is my second language, so I hope my message is OK. Thank you.
    Old 10-31-2016, 01:47 PM

There is a free manual online at this link http://ascrapoflife.blogspot.com/201...er-sewing.html. The download is at the end of the first paragraph.
    Old 11-03-2016, 02:03 PM

Default Thank you, but...

Originally Posted by 19cats
    There is a free manual online at this link http://ascrapoflife.blogspot.com/201...er-sewing.html. The download is at the end of the first paragraph.
    Thank you very much 19cats, but I already have this one. This is not the same model. The Super Streamliner model 220 is a little different. That's why I would like to find the right one.
    Old 11-03-2016, 05:38 PM
    Banned

MJRFD, can you post a pic of your machine? Brother often put different names on the same machine so if I can see it I might be able to help with a manual.

Cari
    Old 11-04-2016, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Cari-in-Oly
    MJRFD, can you post a pic of your machine? Brother often put different names on the same machine so if I can see it I might be able to help with a manual.

Cari
    Hi. I have the same than cabbagepatchkid. Mine si blue but it's the only difference. He/She posted a picture in this conversation in 2011. Thank you very much for your help.
    Old 11-04-2016, 09:48 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by MJRFD
    Hi. I have the same than cabbagepatchkid. Mine si blue but it's the only difference. He/She posted a picture in this conversation in 2011. Thank you very much for your help.
    Okay. The only difference between your machine and the manual that 19Cats posted is your stitch length setup. The big round dial is your stitch length and the big button in the center of the dial is the reverse. The threading is the same on both machines. I'll check my manuals when I get home.

Cari
    Old 10-15-2018, 10:22 AM

Hi there. I know this is an old blog at this point, but I am also needing the manual for the Super Streamline 220. If someone could tell me where to find one I would greatly appreciate it. I bought this machine for my wife but need the manual. Thanks.
    Jonathan

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-15-2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: asking to share copyright material
    Old 10-15-2018, 10:53 AM

I could not find a manual but you might contact this shop (Stagecoach Road Sewing) to see if they could help you. They have a video on one that they got in their shop in 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4HJrkQXok
    Old 10-15-2018, 05:48 PM

Thanks. That helps. I will try to contact them. In the meantime if anyone has a manual please let me know. Thanks.