Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pfaff 60

Cool Pfaff 60

Hi! I am also new to this thread. I bought an old Pfaff some years ago for the cabinet,just used it with the original Pfaff tucked inside,but now am thinking about getting it running again. The electric cords look old and brittle,so i will need to replace those and it also needs a bobbin case,footfeed and a belt. It is a Pfaff 60,which on Ebay said,made in 1977. I am having my wedding gift Montgomery Ward machine restored now by my OSMG (old sewing machine guy),so would like to try doing this one myself. Can you tell me where to find a book for this one?
    rntravelerpat

I don't know of a book.... don't have any Pfaff machines.... but when you are ready to ask questions, there are so many accomplished machine people on this thread that I'm sure they will have answers for you. We love to see pictures of your machine and I'm sure you will be able to get this one working again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rntravelerpat View Post
    Hi! I am also new to this thread. I bought an old Pfaff some years ago for the cabinet,just used it with the original Pfaff tucked inside,but now am thinking about getting it running again. The electric cords look old and brittle,so i will need to replace those and it also needs a bobbin case,footfeed and a belt. It is a Pfaff 60,which on Ebay said,made in 1977. I am having my wedding gift Montgomery Ward machine restored now by my OSMG (old sewing machine guy),so would like to try doing this one myself. Can you tell me where to find a book for this one?
    begin with Muv's video HOW TO CLEAN UP and use a vintage sewing machine - videos by Muv and Fav sew-classic has parts
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Thanks for your advice-will go to video
    rntravelerpat