Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Presser Foot Accessory Box for Bernina 1120

Presser Foot Accessory Box for Bernina 1120

I am not a fan of the box that comes with the machine that holds the presser foot, and I am looking for a solution.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the modern Bernina presser foot accessory boxes would hold the older style feet too?

TIA,

Lynda

Don't know. The small boxes come as part of the machine. They do fit unique feet made only to fit a Bernina.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

The older feet are too small for the newer boxes -at least you can't hang them up like the new feet. Besides, they're hellishly expensive! I use a bead organizing box for some of my extra feet.
    Margaret F

Yes, you can put the old style presser feet in the new Bernina cases. They have a great stand-up case with lots of space for feet, bobbins, needles, spool caps, screw driver, etc. I found a link to one. http://www.berninasewingshop.com/ber...-activa-style/ They are kinda spendy, but I love mine!
    Annette in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by quiltedsunshine View Post
    Yes, you can put the old style presser feet in the new Bernina cases. They have a great stand-up case with lots of space for feet, bobbins, needles, spool caps, screw driver, etc. I found a link to one. http://www.berninasewingshop.com/ber...-activa-style/ They are kinda spendy, but I love mine!
    One of these can with my 710. I tried it for a while but just don't have a handy spot for it. Ended up getting a craft box from WM that has movable dividers & that works perfect for the feet I have with room for more. The Bernina box is somewhere in my sewing room.