Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Please Name this Machine! I need help (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/please-name-machine-i-need-help-t177940.html)

girliegirl 02-02-2012 05:28 PM

Please Name this Machine! I need help

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a vintage Japan 15 clone... I bought it just because..... no reason. I think I was going to use it for spare parts.... Well I have been pulling all my machines out and I wiped it down for the dust. Well it must of be taken care of and stored in a very nice area.... I decided to plug it in and omg, it's running so smooth and quiet I just may have to use it.. But I am lost on a name..... it is metalic baby blue and all shiney chrome... I can not come up with a name ! The only two names that came to mind were Georgie and Peter! Could it be a male?? What do you think?

Charlee 02-02-2012 05:34 PM

With a brand name of "Soverign" King George, King Charles, there's always Charlemagne... :)
Pretty machine!

JMCDA 02-02-2012 05:38 PM

Love it! Have 2 just like it - a full sized "White" and a 3/4 sized "Elna" and....I forget what I named them when I brought them home! LOL

.......why don't you go with the Sovereign theme - Elizabeth ( LIzzie) Victoria, Mary etc ....or Henry, Edward ( Eddie) or if we want to jump over Chuck, who might never make it to the throne anyway :-) you could call it William, Wills or Willy or Katherine (Kate) who will be Queen.

J

girliegirl 02-02-2012 06:05 PM

you know I do like the guy names buttttttt... I am digging the Charlemagne.... yeah I do like it..

Originally Posted by Charlee (Post 4936738)
With a brand name of "Soverign" King George, King Charles, there's always Charlemagne... :)
Pretty machine!

girliegirl 02-02-2012 06:07 PM

yeah why am I going to the guy side of this............ but I like Charlee's thought on it. that sneaky little one! lol

Originally Posted by JMCDA (Post 4936750)
Love it! Have 2 just like it - a full sized "White" and a 3/4 sized "Elna" and....I forget what I named them when I brought them home! LOL

.......why don't you go with the Sovereign theme - Elizabeth ( LIzzie) Victoria, Mary etc ....or Henry, Edward ( Eddie) or if we want to jump over Chuck, who might never make it to the throne anyway :-) you could call it William, Wills or Willy or Katherine (Kate) who will be Queen.

J

jillnjo 02-02-2012 06:10 PM

Pretty little gal...or guy!! Could be Little Boy Blue! Sounds like he really can blow his horn!

luce321 02-02-2012 06:14 PM

Really nice machine. I have never heard of the name "Soverign". I think Georgie sounds goods.

paulettepoe 02-02-2012 06:14 PM

There's Richard the III, who just happened to be married to my 13th great grandmother. LOL

sewgull 02-02-2012 07:01 PM

"Little Boy Blue" fits this cute machine.

Charlee 02-02-2012 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by girliegirl (Post 4936839)
you know I do like the guy names buttttttt... I am digging the Charlemagne.... yeah I do like it..

:) The King of Franks in uhmmmmm 742 (I think) and Roman Emperor...