Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh Fairies visited my shop - do they ever visit yours??????? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-fairies-visited-my-shop-do-they-ever-visit-yours-t243771.html)

jclinganrey 03-24-2014 10:13 AM

Looks like loads of fun!

Jane (a former East side Indy resident)

miriam 03-24-2014 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 6642451)
Looks like loads of fun!

Jane (a former East side Indy resident)

loads of MESS, too but GDS are only kids once. he he he - then we grow up and make bigger messes........

miriam 03-24-2014 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I told you I knew what caused fairy rings - I found a pic of the fairy ring...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]468819[/ATTACH]

miriam 03-24-2014 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]468821[/ATTACH]
Some fairies camped under chairs, too. I'm pretty sure those flowers weren't just dumped - they were arranged in some meaningful way...
All the fairies went back home yesterday now the gremlins and gnomes are back at it fighting over the screwdrivers and scissors.

Glenn 03-24-2014 03:44 PM

At least you have fairies, I have gremlins that come out and play with my machines while I sleep. The really like the treadles I have open and have been sewing on and leave them that way until the next sewing session. Sometimes the play with the tension or throw thread all over the floor. I was told to leave a piece of chocolate on the machine bed for them and they will leave the machine be. I will have to try this. LOL
Skip

lots2do 03-24-2014 04:33 PM

Oh, what fun. I would have loved that when I was little. Heck, I'd love it now if I had some little girl relatives to do it with. So glad you got the big bag of flowers. Aren't they all, fairies included, lucky to have you.

Cogito 03-25-2014 06:44 AM

Oh what fun and what a wonderful gramma you are! Wish my grandchildren were close. :( Thanks for sharing. It was fun to see all of their happiness.

Sunflowerzz 03-25-2014 02:01 PM

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! Whenever I need to smile I just look at this thread. :thumbup:

miriam 03-25-2014 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6642970)
At least you have fairies, I have gremlins that come out and play with my machines while I sleep. The really like the treadles I have open and have been sewing on and leave them that way until the next sewing session. Sometimes the play with the tension or throw thread all over the floor. I was told to leave a piece of chocolate on the machine bed for them and they will leave the machine be. I will have to try this. LOL
Skip

Um I can arrange for a couple fairies to visit your machines...

kiffie2413 03-25-2014 02:20 PM

I need some of those fairies to visit here, what a way to brighten a day!!!
My lil granddaughter loves to craft with me, when she's a lil bit older I can't wait for all the fun I know we will have sewing with my machines. Right now she likes to sit on my lap and "help" with my sewing.
K