Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Singer 66-

Nice!

My appreciation for older machines has really increased since joining this board.

Here are the pictures I promised. I did not put it back in the cabinet yet because the old varnish is coming off so I am going to strip it first. I used Goo Gone I purchased at the Dollar Store to clean her then wiped with a little Liquid Gold. I can't wait to get the cabinet ready so I really test her out.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Twins!...Singer sisters
    I haven't used mine yet, so I'm not sure if it does FMQ. Maybe someone else will let us know.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Anyone know how large the throat is on a 66? It looks larger than the 99K. My parents sent me home with a 128, a 99K and wanted me to take the 66 that was in the cabinet, but I didn't have room at the time. Wishing I had. LOL! I'll get it soon. ;)

Muv
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieS
    Anyone know how large the throat is on a 66? It looks larger than the 99K. My parents sent me home with a 128, a 99K and wanted me to take the 66 that was in the cabinet, but I didn't have room at the time. Wishing I had. LOL! I'll get it soon. ;)
    Yes it is bigger than the 99K.

Saw one of these at a local shop and they were asking $60.00. It came in a cabinet and a knee control but couldn't find the plug and I am not sure what the cost would be to get one. Any ideas where I could find parts for it. Thank you, Joanne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3