Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Singer presser feet numbers and pics site

Singer presser feet numbers and pics site

Somewhere not too long ago I ran across a site with Singer part numbers, descriptions, and photos of the various presser feet.
    Two computer crashes later, that link is lost. Does anyone have any idea of where that site might be? I really don't remember their name or where they are.

Thanks,

Joe

Blog Entries
    Here's a site that has download files with instructions for using all the attachments. I don't know about the part numbers, though.

http://www.thesewbox.com/free_sewing...tructions.html

I've been looking for that site too. I used it a few weeks ago and can't find it again. I think I originally found it by googling a part number... Maybe I will try that again.

jljack,

Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it. It wasn't much help though. The site I'm looking for has a page or pages of presser feet, with part numbers and pics. I "think" the site might have been from the UK, but can't remember for sure.

I picked up some more interesting ( at least to me ) feet and attachments at my local goodie shop today. Some are Singer and some are ??. One of them is a huge ZZ foot with a needle slot of around 8mm. The foot itself is wider than Gigantafooticus.
    I got almost a full set of feet and attachments I think might be for a back clamp Singer 66-1. If so then I'll need to pick up a 66-1 to go with the attachments. Hmmm, that's reverse logic.

Probably should take a pic or two of my haul and post them. What do you think?

Joe

Please do post pics Joe. We love them, everything about vintage machines is so interesting and appealing.
    Kitsy

Blog Entries
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

awesome links...... thanks everyone. great reference

Quote Originally Posted by Krisb View Post
    Kris,
    Thanks for the link, that is one I had and it did answer some questions. But it isn't the one I'm thinking of.
    I've PM'd Muv about the link because I'm pretty sure she's the one that gave it to me before. Hope she checks her PMs occasionally.

Joe

Thanks for posting these links!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?