Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Vintage hand crank machines for sale

Vintage hand crank machines for sale

There are quite a few vintage, hand crank, machines for sales on the site below, just create an account (free) and click on "Kimberly and Darrell Lynn" grouping. I don't know much about old machines, but there are foreign and domestic, don't know how the prices are. The only catch is they're only available for a few days so if you want to look or buy, you have to act fast.

https://www.onekingslane.com/invite/angieterry

Blog Entries
    Interesting - some machines I had never seen before.
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

We must be looking at different pages, I only saw books,paintings and other things, no sewing machines at all.

you are right- those are fascinating. If you can't find the page, scroll down until you see a window for Kimberly and Darrell.
    I bet that some of these are from the window shot- didn't we see a listing a few weeks ago for all of them bulk lot?
    Cil

I'm a Queen.... at least my pantyhose say I am!

(proud caretaker of a magenta 221, purple 222, assorted 66's, a 301, a pink Atlas and Monarch, and Granny's 201-2.

I went and looked and there are some interesting machines. I think they are way overpriced here because they are more rare. The crank machines are less expensive in the UK because they were more commonly used there. A hand crank machine is on my wish list but I will probably get a smaller treadle head in a decent case and add the handcrank myself.

The hand cranks sell for next to nothing on ebay UK and a few people make good money importing them to the States.

Jon

Blog Entries
    I didn't see - I HATE having to sign in to see something someone wants to sell to me ...