Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4351 of 4401 FirstFirst ... 3351 3851 4251 4301 4341 4350 4351 4352 4361 ... LastLast
Results 43,501 to 43,510 of 44002

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Wesing: Name:  Blue brother.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  70.6 KBI know just what you mean! Here's my 1957 T Bird with the port hole window...dream car...dream machine!

I like that one too. Somewhere on this thread I posted a pic of my 15 clone made by Brother and badged Compac. It is probably a bit older than yours because it has the "old Singer" silhouette. I love the color though - a semi-metallic aqua. It sews a great straight stitch and is quieter than my FW.

Yep!! I have heard zippers louder then this machine! And so fast...it is my go-to chain stitching machine. Love it!!

Do you know what page yours is on...I would love to see it!

I just remembered the 15 clone thread. Mine is post #19: Will the REAL 15 clone please stand up

The color is not very true in these pics. If I can find a pic with better color representation I'll come back and post it. The actual color is quite a bit deeper than the 15 clone thread pic shows.

Here is my original post: Vintage machine purchase This one shows the color a bit better.
    Last edited by wesing; 04-23-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    You won't believe what I passed up today. A very old FREE machine with gorgeous decals and a very free moving mechanism. I am scared to death of very early e machines and this Westinghouse motor was old - it was kind of built into the back of the machine. It had a bentwood case which was in worse shape in the machine. The machine was only very dusty and the decals were in good shape. $12.50 and I left it there. There was also a crinkle finish White in a cabinet it didn't belong in, but I'm so over crinkle finishes. I'm still looking to get rid of my 128.

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone, this does not cover sewing machines. But a little humor, I am wondering how many DH's think like mine?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quilting with a friend keeps me in stitches.

Trish

Trish, very funny. Don't have a DH so safe for now. I go shopping with my quilting buddies.
    Lisa

ooh too funny!!
    Jim

"What do you mean worrying doesn't help? Everything I ever worried about...never happened!"
    quote by __________ I forget who.

Blog Entries
    My DH would be in there with me....finding more fabric that I absolutely need to buy to have in the collection.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    I found a Wilcox & Gibbs treadle for sale. It would be my first and I find I know nothing about them. The lady said she can only see a number in black that says 1870. I know that isn't the model number. So, basically, 'help'? I am going to go look at it today or tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Most of my collection consists of Singers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]