Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 109 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 108 109 110 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1857

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop Machine Photos

  1. #1081
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA
    Posts
    3,483
    beautiful!!!!!!!

  2. #1082
    Junior Member MadCow333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    PA, NC, or as-paid
    Posts
    250

    Centennial 15-91 project machine

    Centennial 15-91 from Salvation Army thrift store. $10 for it, cabinet & all. I didn't need one but it got into the bed of my truck somehow and followed me home against my will. >;-)

    The drawers were stuffed full of attachments, notions, and about 25 vintage sewing patterns, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

  3. #1083
    Super Member JudyTheSewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sparks, NV
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCow333 View Post
    Centennial 15-91 from Salvation Army thrift store. $10 for it, cabinet & all. I didn't need one but it got into the bed of my truck somehow and followed me home against my will. >;-)

    The drawers were stuffed full of attachments, notions, and about 25 vintage sewing patterns, too.
    How nice! Yes, that would have found its way to my house too. What a deal - I love a machine in a cabinet.

  4. #1084
    Power Poster miriam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    12,227
    Blog Entries
    2
    And Madcow cried all the way home...
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

  5. #1085
    Junior Member MadCow333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    PA, NC, or as-paid
    Posts
    250
    ^ heh heh, yeah... because some nimrod had scratched the heck out of that gorgeous mahogany cabinet! LOL

  6. #1086
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    177
    I have one of it's older siblings in the very same cabinet!

  7. #1087
    Super Member purplefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Round Rock,Texas
    Posts
    5,254
    Awesome score! I'm sure it was a child that scratched the cabinet, the little darlings.
    The Salvation Army store near me, always over prices sewing machines, they all start at $100 for the portables and $200 + if its in a cabinet no matter condition of said cabinet.
    Sharon
    Last edited by purplefiend; 05-12-2013 at 06:26 AM.

  8. #1088
    Power Poster miriam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    12,227
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefiend View Post
    Awesome score! I'm sure it was a child that scratched the cabinet, the little darlings.
    The Salvation Army store near me, always over prices sewing machines, they all start at $100 for the portables and $200 + if its in a cabinet no matter condition of said cabinet.
    Sharon
    They must be running a museum or something...
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

  9. #1089
    Junior Member MadCow333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    PA, NC, or as-paid
    Posts
    250
    Name:  413073d1368391270-verdeen1.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  464.6 KB
    Brother (Atlas) pink straight stitcher. The case is pink and dark gray.

  10. #1090
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern CA near Sacramento
    Posts
    1,105
    A truly awesome find!

    Cathy


    Quote Originally Posted by MadCow333 View Post
    Brother (Atlas) pink straight stitcher. The case is pink and dark gray.
    Cathy

    "Most sewing machine problems are due to the carbon based unit in the chair in front of the machine"

Page 109 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 108 109 110 119 159 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.