Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 49 of 183 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop Machine Photos

Jan-Nice collection! I also have a 15K with RAF decal, but I don't know much about it- haven't found much on the internet other than the design is nicknamed "RAF". If your husband brings too many machines home, I can send you my address in the US!!!!!

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Jan! You have some very nice machines. I especially love your green Singer. Pretty cool.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Hi
    Muv do you live in Suffolk as you can tell with my sign-in-name I am Scottish but lived down south for 22 years and in Suffolk for 2 years and I love living here.
    Hi Monroe My husband said he will stop at ten but I will wait and see as he bought a other one today I put some photos up later it a 201K it's like new just out the shop with the mat and all the extras.
    if it wasn't so far he would think about it as they cost much more over there.(just cost 500 dollars to ship it there I guess)
    the green machine is so nice
    Jan

Our latest machine bought it on Sunday 201k like new out the shop
    Name:  DSC_7814.JPG
Views: 779
Size:  41.0 KBName:  DSC_7811.JPG
Views: 775
Size:  33.1 KBName:  DSC_7815.JPG
Views: 774
Size:  35.4 KBName:  DSC_7818.JPG
Views: 768
Size:  46.7 KBName:  DSC_7824.JPG
Views: 769
Size:  40.6 KB
    runs like a dream
    Jan

Blog Entries

My Davis New Vertical Feed "Olga"

Here she is....eye popping cabinet & all her attachments. She is named after the seamstress/tailor lady who owned and used her for many years.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jljack View Post
    Here she is....eye popping cabinet & all her attachments. She is named after the seamstress/tailor lady who owned and used her for many years.
    Janice, she is beautiful; but, where is her cabinet? We can't see it! You are so lucky to find a vertical feed in such good shape! I am envious! I love my Davis Vertical Feed, but mine has no - absolutely no - decals left!

Nancy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
    Janice, she is beautiful; but, where is her cabinet? We can't see it! You are so lucky to find a vertical feed in such good shape! I am envious! I love my Davis Vertical Feed, but mine has no - absolutely no - decals left!

Nancy
    Sorry! I will take it to the shop - I forgot we are not suppose to discuss the machines here - only post photos!

Glenn-
    Before and after decals on my Davis.Name:  IMG_1056.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  96.3 KBName:  P1000095.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  73.4 KBName:  P1000100.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  83.3 KBName:  P1000099.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  63.7 KB
    Or rather goodbye decals. Live n Learn!

I am fairly new to this board and I just came across this thread. I actually learned to sew on my mother's 401A. She got it new when she was 15 years old. She taught herself to sew on it. When I got married 26 years ago, she found a used one in v good condition and bought it for me. I now have 5 machines if I include overlocks and quilting machine, but still use my old 401. I have had several dealers want me to trade when I bought new machines. Why would anyone get rid of such a great machine? I did not know until I discovered this board that I had a "vintage" machine! Now I appreciate it even more.

Blog Entries
    sew4nin please go to the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop - Come in.... thread to talk. This is supposed to be only for pictures. Thanks!

Page 49 of 183 FirstFirst ... 39 48 49 50 59 99 149 ... LastLast