Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Visetti Deluxe model c57 26125

Blog Entries

Visetti Deluxe model c57 26125

Just got a Visetti Deluxe sewing machine... $3 at a yard sale... I had them plug it in to see if it works and it does but I know nothing about this machine. The lady who was selling it said it had been her grandmother's and she thought it was from around the 1940's. Don't have a photo of it to post yet but if anyone knows about them I would appreciate any information. Thanks.

Visettis are lovely old machines, made by Toyota. The one I know about is a high shank, but after that, my knowledge runs out. $3 is a deal though!
    -Karen
    There's no such thing as too many sewing machines!

So, were there a lot of machines made by Toyota? I have a DeLuxe Emporium that looks a LOT like my Kenmore 158.330.

Visetti, Morse, some Whites and actual Toyotas, as far as I know. There may be more, but those are ones I've seen. If it was made by Toyota, look at the bottom of it-the casting will be stamped 'Toyota'. Interesting trivia: Any machine made by Toyota was made in their Nagoya plant. I've heard they also made typewriters, but if so, have never seen one in person.
    -Karen
    There's no such thing as too many sewing machines!

if you want to see a beautiful visetti, go to sewingmachinesteve and look at his custom repaint-
    http://www.sewingmachinesteve.com/Pa...Favorites.aspx
    Cil

I'm a Queen.... at least my pantyhose say I am!

(proud caretaker of a magenta 221, purple 222, assorted 66's, a 301, a pink Atlas and Monarch, and Granny's 201-2.