Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Vogue dress maker electric sewing machine

Talking Vogue dress maker electric sewing machine

Name:  $T2eC16hHJGQE9noMcSkHBRSy1B2-Zg~~60_35.JPG
Views: 340
Size:  17.1 KB

I brought this machine off ebay, but it came with no manual. Tried looking all over google, ebay cant find anything about this machine, and have no idea how to work it. I found numbers on the machine such as 311099, NR.15, 571. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks terry

This was sold by Speigal..made in Japan, & I am told it is a Husq/ Viking clone. I got mine recently at Goodwill for $24.95--in portable case--had NEVER been used.....still bright shiny new. As you can see, mine is just a bit diff. I have manual for mine, but only one foot. I'd have to go to my S rm to get my model #, etc
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh, I should add that my serial number says it was made 1973.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    This was sold by Speigal..made in Japan, & I am told it is a Husq/ Viking clone. I got mine recently at Goodwill for $24.95--in portable case--had NEVER been used.....still bright shiny new. As you can see, mine is just a bit diff. I have manual for mine, but only one foot. I'd have to go to my S rm to get my model #, etc
    I meant a Husq/Viking "BADGED" machine (rather than 'clone') You can PM me for any further info I might have re how to use. I have done a little FMQ on mine, but I have so many machines I never know which one I want to use for a project :-}