Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think I need to look for in a FW?

And last, but not least, the price...if you can afford one. If that isn't a problem, I might , if it were me, buy both of them.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper32 View Post
    And last, but not least, the price...if you can afford one. If that isn't a problem, I might , if it were me, buy both of them.
    That is what I am thinking. It very well may be a great time to get both. I would be happy to get one, but both would be great. I don't want to get my hopes ups and not get any. Will just have to see how many people are interested.

All great opinions here. I have 2 whites and 5 blacks and love them all. Good luck to you.

I only have 2, but love them both. I like the chrome wheel on the older one, but they both sew beautiful seams and they sound like waterfalls when they are running.

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid View Post
    Any updates?
    Yes on the updates! OMG, they both are in wonderful condition, the black one especially! I don't want to say too much and get my hopes up. We will see what happens. I just put my offers in on both, and just have to wait see. Will post more later when I know more.....if it is meant to be and all that!

Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
    Fingers crossed!
    Thank you, I am so excited and yet, I don't want to be. I am wondering if I am offering too much or too little. Both cases are in really good condition and cords are all great. There are some bobbins,and some extra feet. They run so sweet.... I am sitting here drooling.

I sew hope you get them. I would like to have a white one, a tan one and a 1953 and a 1951 Centennial badged one. I really use the 2 I have quite a bit. I am making a denim tite to put the case in to carry it to guild and to classes. I figure I could maneuver all my stuff if I had a shoulder strap on the tote. It's cute, so far!

Quote Originally Posted by MimiBug123 View Post
    I only have 2, but love them both. I like the chrome wheel on the older one, but they both sew beautiful seams and they sound like waterfalls when they are running.
    I never heard one running til today at that moment, I fell in love with it! Waterfalls is a wonderful description. Bit diffrent from the clackty clackty of the 301. Speaking of which I had better go and clacky clackty on my 301 before bed time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast