View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:36 AM
cjomomma
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I stumbled across this quilt this morning so I thought I would share it with you all as it has a story of a part of my life and my 3 yr olds life too.
When I was pregnant with eli (who we call little man) I basically lost my mind due to hormones going crazy. A lady that worked with my DM at WM knew about this and one day My DM brought some embroidery blocks to me and said Connie said to make a quilt with these. They were the story of peter rabbit, this is a story I have always loved and still do. I was in no place in my mind to be able to do it. But as my mind started to settle down towards the end of my pregnancy I went at it. Basically it is a story of love, trouble and a happy ending. Which is what I was going thru. I keep this quilt put away because I want to ensure that Eli has it for many, many years to come. I do bring it everyonce in a while. Right now Eli is asleep under it on the couch. I know it is not much of a story but this is the only quilt that I have made has a meaning to it or a story.

Peter rabbit quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16807[/ATTACH]

close up of pics on quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16814[/ATTACH]

another close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16815[/ATTACH]

this is eli or little man
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16816[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-16807.jpe   attachment-16814.jpe   attachment-16815.jpe   attachment-16816.jpe