Old 04-28-2010, 11:17 AM
OLDNTATTED

I was quite supprised(happy) with the answer you gave me on the M.I.J. machine, I showded you. I took off all of the plates except the gold "DELUXE" plate (it has rivits). I took plenty of pictures of all angels. I found the sereal #K7101238. The only plate that had a single screw at the top was on the front (see pic) no markings on the back of it.I don't want to take up this space, with all of the pics, let me know if you want to see it at another angle. All of the decals are still on. It sews great for the age and simplicty of it. It doesn't have a single piece of plastic on the machine, just the handel and the little toggle to keep the bottom on. I have had it for so long I can't remember where I got it. I have made leather chaps to pillows for my three kids to use while watching TV on the floor.
I picked up the singer from a member of my neighborhood assoc. She was moving and sole it to me for $50.00. I guess thats the going rate? This was about 10 years ago. I didn't need it but thought it was nice.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18200.jpe   attachment-18201.jpe   attachment-18202.jpe