Old 04-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Kathy N

My husband did that once, the same lady ran a stop sign and cut him off every morning, this went on for months. Finally he took a really old junker car he had and let her broadside him. They were both going slow enough that it didn't hurt the people but it did hurt the cars. The funny part was she didn't want him to call the cops so she paid to get his junker fixed. She never ran the stop sign again!

Originally Posted by Pam
Originally Posted by Candace
I ran into someone like her yesterday. She was a driver though, and had MAJOR road rage issues. She scared me half-to death and I was very close to dialing 911. She was yelling at me out of her window and pointing, riding my bumper for miles etc. And this was a parent from my local high school as we were dropping off our kids!! Great example she made.

You just have to accept that there are some very angry and bitter people out in the world. I try to feel pity and sorry for them, rather than let it get to me. Some folks really need to change their lives because the current one is NOT working for them!
Candace I have always said that if I knew I had one day left to live, I would take a big truck out and teach rude drivers good lessons. Admit it, didn't you REALLY want to slam on the breaks and mess up her front end?