Old 04-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
Wow! I learn something new each time I come here. Thanks for sharing your expertise and knowledge.

As to a section, I know a section named 'machines' would be easiest. When Admin made the change to the new format, there was discussion of new topics. It was decided at that time to have the virtual sections, so everything under a particular topic could be accessed from the virtual section. This requires some work on the part of a knowledgable person (sorry, I can't volunteer. I do not know how to go about that.) to peruse threads and add the thread to the virtual section. A virtual section allows things like this shop, threads with pics, etc., to all be under the same umbrella. So it will eventually be the same as a section - but it will not have a title in the list of 'main, pictures', etc. It would be listed under the 'all user-defined sections'.

By the way, I love this shop! Thanks for setting it up.
Your most welcome!! And thanks for coming by and hanging out with us!!

But I want to keep this strictly about the vintage machines. There has been such a huge interest in the vintage machines that I thought this might be a good place for us to bounce around information and help each other in keeping these wonderful pieces of history going. I had no idea it would take off like this but I am not complaining!!!

So that is why I wanted the cut off date to be around 1975 before all of the electronics started to come into play.

Billy