Old 04-30-2010, 12:06 PM
macgma2001

wow, talk about been there, done that bought the t-shirt in the face!!! i have tried to break into a guild in my area for the past two years and i've just about given up. you guys have really nailed it-sitting in the front row, no one talking to the new people, cliques. wow. one of my dear friends was an officer and invited me to join her guild, they had their show and i had a quilt i;d hand made and hand quilted - took 2 yrs to make it, they announced at a meeting they didn't have enough quilts to make the show and to bring them to so & so's house by the deadline, but failed to announce the "paperwork" deadline the week before, so i show up with the quilt and was tossed out with a what are we supposed to do with this, there's no paperwork. OH MY GOSH how my supposed to know!!!! no big sisters in this group, you're just supposed to know stuff. i just took my toys and went home and stayed away. now they are crying for members, i went back but its not better much nicer a place, but i'm moving soon, so i'll just kinda look at the pretty quilts during show and tell and go quietly home.