View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Lostn51
Banned

This is an announcement to let you all know about the new Virtual section dedicated to the Vintage Sewing Machines!!

If you are an Enthusiast, Collector, or just want to hang out and learn some history about the "Golden Years" of the sewing machine please subscribe to the group!!!

All you have to do is go to the "User Defined Sections" click there and scroll down to the "Vintage Sewing Machine Shop" and click on the subscribe button. That way when you hop on you have the VSMS on your home page like the other sections of the forum.

This is an Author managed section so that lets you guys include threads that you start about your machines or questions to the group. To add to the group after you post your thread go to the bottom of the page right under the "Quick Reply" box it has a link that says "Add This Topic To A Virtual Section". Click it and then click the VSMS section and your there!!! But dont worry I will be combing the forums including the relevant threads to help the vintage machine enthusiast.

It will still be able to be seen on the main part of the forum where you originally posted but it will keep all of the "Vintage" threads in one area to look at.

If your nervous about doing this you can always PM me and I can add it for you!!

So everyone come on over and pull up a seat in the Shop and lets enjoy ourselves!!

Billy