View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 06:36 PM
gramqlts

Well, haven't been on here for about 5-6 days and had alot of reading to catch up on. Chrickett came thru her surgery with flying colors. Went over Wed and sat with her cause her hubby had to go out of town for the afternoon. We had a great visit. Me and some of the girls from our quilt guild went over this afternoon and took birthday cake and gifts as today is her birthday. Had a great time. She is still laid up and has to take it real easy but can sit up in recliner and walk with a walker a little at a time. We even walked out and sat on her front porch and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon Wed afternoon. Can't wait til she's back to her honery old self again. She keeps me grounded and makes me smile alot. Such a great friend to have!!!

All you ladies have been getting some great stuff and kind words from your angels. And all the heartfelt words from you over the loss of my mom put a real warm fuzzy in my heart. I love you all dearly and sure enjoy being part of this great group. You are all a bunch of great angels and give true meaning to the word "angels". Thanks alot. You'll never know how much this has meant to me.

Oh and mom's little Schi-tzu has fit in great with me and my little Bella. They are great buddies and keep each other great company while I am at work. Seems like she has always been with us. I know she misses her mama but she has settled in just fine. Thanks for the sweet thoughts and comments about her too.