View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:39 AM
shaverg

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by shaverg
Originally Posted by sandpat
Now I have to go check this out!!! I recently upgraded from 5 to 6....(big sigh...should have done more homework before doing that obviously)

What are the major differences between 6 and 7??? The one BIG thing that pushed you over the edge to buy 7???? (And yes, I'm going to look at the website now, but I was wondering what YOUR take on it was...what made it worth the $ for you???)
How recently sandpat, maybe you should give them a call and they may work with you.
Nah...I bought it off of ebay and I've used it some, just not a ton as I haven't really had the time lately to go through the lessons. It sounds like the pre-order $ for the upgrade is pretty darn reasonable...
It really is. I have always bought the upgrades since the early 90's I think then I got an upgrade for $39. This is the most reasonable I have seen it. Definitely worth it. I can't wait. I don't use mine as much as I should. So each time I open it I have to basically start from scratch. Hopefully this will be a little less complicated. I still love it.